No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's up to Kawhi .... luckily the winter has not been too bad this year, the Gods helping out lol.

But if he leaves just cause of weather, then really is this a guy you want on your team anyways? lol

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
      Not to mention the treatment of people of colour compared to the states. I would much rather bring up my children knowing that each and every person is equal and should be treated as such. I know we are not perfect but much better than the states.
      True... but these guys have big money and they can send their kids to the elite schools and live in gated and fenced areas... lets be real if Kawhi gets a $150-200 mil contract, his kids likely never need to "really" work anyways. They will just do passion projects, sit at home, etc whatever it may be...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        True... but these guys have big money and they can send their kids to the elite schools and live in gated and fenced areas... lets be real if Kawhi gets a $150-200 mil contract, his kids likely never need to "really" work anyways. They will just do passion projects, sit at home, etc whatever it may be...
        Fair, but you will still go out in public. You will not be a recluse. That's when the change is noticeable.

Comment

• Comment

• What does this mean? I do not understand

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              What does this mean? I do not understand

It means a) their lockers are beside each other and b) they both had mysterious and awkward falling outs with a beloved former team (SAS and GSW respectively).
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                It means a) their lockers are beside each other and b) they both had mysterious and awkward falling outs with a beloved former team (SAS and GSW respectively).
                Was this the same teammate?

Comment

• The Phil Handy scoop about the infamous summer workout.

Comment

• How do we get Steven Adams.
                    Asking for a friend...named Kawhi.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      Was this the same teammate?
                      I don't understand the question. There's no mention of a teammate. Just prior teams.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Saw this article yesterday, which I'm not even gonna bother posting, about Jimmy Butler's interest in playing with Kawhi on the Clips. One thing, in the ongoing 'will-he-stay-or-will-he-go' conversation that I find optimism-enducing is that Butler's really proving himself to be an asshole who can't play with ANYBODY.

I know there are many other factors, but as far as that one... If I'm Kawhi amidst this great Raptors culture... I'm not looking to depart to join forces with Jimmy 'Team Destroyer' Buckets.

Long ways to go but that's a checkmark on the 'stay' boxes for me.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Saw this article yesterday, which I'm not even gonna bother posting, about Jimmy Butler's interest in playing with Kawhi on the Clips. One thing, in the ongoing 'will-he-stay-or-will-he-go' conversation that I find optimism-enducing is that Butler's really proving himself to be an asshole who can't play with ANYBODY.

I know there are many other factors, but as far as that one... If I'm Kawhi amidst this great Raptors culture... I'm not looking to depart to join forces with Jimmy 'Team Destroyer' Buckets.

Long ways to go but that's a checkmark on the 'stay' boxes for me.
                          I've read similar articles since the day Kawhi has joined and it's getting less believable by the minute. The level of uncertainty for the coming off season has made things so turbulent amongst GM's and star free agents that the media is completely inventing things up at this point. I heard Woj saying on ESPN last night that the Raps "are still far away" from convincing Kawhi but that was in reference to how much longer there was left in the season and not in reference to getting him to change his mind. Weak sauce stuff.

The more I hear about what's going on with this, the more I think back to media day when Kawhi said in that Steve Smith interview something along the lines of "If you think too far into the future, you can trip over the present". Now that's something that seems to have merit. There's been zero creditable updates on Kawhi's decision since he's joined and it (probably) has to do with the fact that he's being opened minded to this whole thing and not making unreasonable decisions.

Comment

• Yea... Jimmy and Simmons had a bit of back 'n forth after their loss to the Hawks last night (Embiid didn't play).

Comment

• I thought jimmy wanted to play with kyrie? And now with kawhi. Damn, the american bball media gone crazy with regards to kawhi's free agency. Lol they are not gonna know what to do with themselves if a legit top 3-5 player in this league signs north of the border. They already stressin' about it.

Comment

• Kawhi just needs to decide which star he wants to bring north of the border and both sign here ....

Comment

Working...
                                X