Likes Likes:  1,790
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 2723

Thread: Everything Kawhi Leonard

Raptors Republic Veteran Scraptor's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    In the interview where serge says none of us are safe if kawhi leaves. I think this says something about how serge and ill bet the entire team want to stay here. DD wasnt the only one who wanted to stay. Ed Davis was upset and I believe Ross was too. Even LouWill wanted to stay. All for many reasons Im sure. Also what MU does in picking guys who are serious AND have quality character can go a long way. This on top of good people in the organization and as far as I know they are super cool too. Its hard to leave good people at a workplace.

Kawhi should just move his gf and kid up here. Kids love the snow ��. Ill bet he sees how Lowry and others kids enjoy their time here and does just that. Hope so at least. Casey said it couldnt be a better place to raise his young children.

And ya of course theres winning. Go raps!
    Honestly for all my griping about weather, there is nowhere I'd rather raise kids than Canada. At Kawhi's level he can afford the best private schools but just in general our society is safer than the USA.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Honestly for all my griping about weather, there is nowhere I'd rather raise kids than Canada. At Kawhi's level he can afford the best private schools but just in general our society is safer than the USA.
    The metric system & parking spots for moms are also pretty big factors. But we've got the no-ESPN on cable TV thing figured out though, right?

Raptors Republic Rookie Shredder's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Not to mention the treatment of people of colour compared to the states. I would much rather bring up my children knowing that each and every person is equal and should be treated as such. I know we are not perfect but much better than the states.

4. Likes Scraptor liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran Scraptor's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote golden wrote: View Post
    The metric system & parking spots for moms are also pretty big factors. But we've got the no-ESPN on cable TV thing figured out though, right?
    Toronto also "smells different" so it is important we provide free agents with complimentary nose plugs. Or Axe body spray so that they can kill everything in a 10 metre radius

Raptors Republic Veteran Zainab's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Interesting things to note on Kawhi's sister's IG. She has interesting Kawhi related things and likes comments that are in relation to fans asking Kawhi to stay

https://www.instagram.com/mztwotwo/

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's up to Kawhi .... luckily the winter has not been too bad this year, the Gods helping out lol.

But if he leaves just cause of weather, then really is this a guy you want on your team anyways? lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Shredder wrote: View Post
    Not to mention the treatment of people of colour compared to the states. I would much rather bring up my children knowing that each and every person is equal and should be treated as such. I know we are not perfect but much better than the states.
    True... but these guys have big money and they can send their kids to the elite schools and live in gated and fenced areas... lets be real if Kawhi gets a $150-200 mil contract, his kids likely never need to "really" work anyways. They will just do passion projects, sit at home, etc whatever it may be...

Raptors Republic Rookie Shredder's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote sanyo wrote: View Post
    True... but these guys have big money and they can send their kids to the elite schools and live in gated and fenced areas... lets be real if Kawhi gets a $150-200 mil contract, his kids likely never need to "really" work anyways. They will just do passion projects, sit at home, etc whatever it may be...
    Fair, but you will still go out in public. You will not be a recluse. That's when the change is noticeable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What does this mean? I do not understand

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Zainab wrote: View Post
    What does this mean? I do not understand

It means a) their lockers are beside each other and b) they both had mysterious and awkward falling outs with a beloved former team (SAS and GSW respectively).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    It means a) their lockers are beside each other and b) they both had mysterious and awkward falling outs with a beloved former team (SAS and GSW respectively).
    Was this the same teammate?

Raptors Republic Veteran Hotshot's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Phil Handy scoop about the infamous summer workout.

Raptors Republic Veteran Superjudge's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How do we get Steven Adams.
    Asking for a friend...named Kawhi.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Zainab wrote: View Post
    Was this the same teammate?
    I don't understand the question. There's no mention of a teammate. Just prior teams.

Raptors Republic All-Star GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Saw this article yesterday, which I'm not even gonna bother posting, about Jimmy Butler's interest in playing with Kawhi on the Clips. One thing, in the ongoing 'will-he-stay-or-will-he-go' conversation that I find optimism-enducing is that Butler's really proving himself to be an asshole who can't play with ANYBODY.

I know there are many other factors, but as far as that one... If I'm Kawhi amidst this great Raptors culture... I'm not looking to depart to join forces with Jimmy 'Team Destroyer' Buckets.

Long ways to go but that's a checkmark on the 'stay' boxes for me.

18. Likes Rudy Bargnani, MixxAOR liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie Beneperez's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Saw this article yesterday, which I'm not even gonna bother posting, about Jimmy Butler's interest in playing with Kawhi on the Clips. One thing, in the ongoing 'will-he-stay-or-will-he-go' conversation that I find optimism-enducing is that Butler's really proving himself to be an asshole who can't play with ANYBODY.

I know there are many other factors, but as far as that one... If I'm Kawhi amidst this great Raptors culture... I'm not looking to depart to join forces with Jimmy 'Team Destroyer' Buckets.

Long ways to go but that's a checkmark on the 'stay' boxes for me.
    I've read similar articles since the day Kawhi has joined and it's getting less believable by the minute. The level of uncertainty for the coming off season has made things so turbulent amongst GM's and star free agents that the media is completely inventing things up at this point. I heard Woj saying on ESPN last night that the Raps "are still far away" from convincing Kawhi but that was in reference to how much longer there was left in the season and not in reference to getting him to change his mind. Weak sauce stuff.

The more I hear about what's going on with this, the more I think back to media day when Kawhi said in that Steve Smith interview something along the lines of "If you think too far into the future, you can trip over the present". Now that's something that seems to have merit. There's been zero creditable updates on Kawhi's decision since he's joined and it (probably) has to do with the fact that he's being opened minded to this whole thing and not making unreasonable decisions.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Bendit's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yea... Jimmy and Simmons had a bit of back 'n forth after their loss to the Hawks last night (Embiid didn't play).
    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” J.M. Keynes

“They’re not an up-and-coming team (Raptors). They here.” Kevin Durant

Raptors Republic Superstar JawsGT's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I thought jimmy wanted to play with kyrie? And now with kawhi. Damn, the american bball media gone crazy with regards to kawhi's free agency. Lol they are not gonna know what to do with themselves if a legit top 3-5 player in this league signs north of the border. They already stressin' about it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Kawhi just needs to decide which star he wants to bring north of the border and both sign here ....

Thread Information