Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Lol and yet a year ago people were saying Kyle for Kyrie would be a dumb trade.

I'm right about fucking everything on here.
    You were wrong about this. lol.

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Alright. Last time you'll see me on this site. Enjoy the DanH cult.

Comment

• Would Kawhi be able to make all NBA 2nd team this season? Giannis and PG hv probably reserved two seats of 1st team......KD clinched one of 2nd team and Kawhi has to compete with LBJ for the rest spot of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Frank M. wrote: View Post
        Would Kawhi be able to make all NBA 2nd team this season? Giannis and PG hv probably reserved two seats of 1st team......KD clinched one of 2nd team and Kawhi has to compete with LBJ for the rest spot of it

he makes 2nd team

Comment

• Frank M. wrote: View Post
          Would Kawhi be able to make all NBA 2nd team this season? Giannis and PG hv probably reserved two seats of 1st team......KD clinched one of 2nd team and Kawhi has to compete with LBJ for the rest spot of it

I think if we win the East, he may have a case for it. Otherwise, I would assume he makes the 2nd team.

Comment

• All NBA Guards...
            1. Harden, Curry
            2. Kyrie, Lilliard
            3. Westbrook, ??? DeRozan or Eastern Conference player ???

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
              All NBA Guards...
              1. Harden, Curry
              2. Kyrie, Lilliard
              3. Westbrook, ??? DeRozan or Eastern Conference player ???
              It definitely won't be derozan...he didn't even make the all star team. 'Dipo is out due to injury. Butler, Simmons, Russell, Walker and even Lowry have a better case than Demar. Then you got the likes of Murray, McCollum, Mitchell and Thompson out West to consider. Alot of players to consider for that final spot.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Really wish Masai would have been able to move him prior to trade deadline, instead, he sent out the most likable guy in JV One more reason to look forward to July 1st
                Last edited by RandomGuy; Tue Feb 19, 2019, 06:59 PM.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  It definitely won't be derozan...he didn't even make the all star team. 'Dipo is out due to injury. Butler, Simmons, Russell, Walker and even Lowry have a better case than Demar. Then you got the likes of Murray, McCollum, Mitchell and Thompson out West to consider. Alot of players to consider for that final spot.
                  I think either Mitchell or Simmons, definitely Simmons if Utah misses the playoffs.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                    I think either Mitchell or Simmons, definitely Simmons if Utah misses the playoffs.
                    kemba had a shot too. if hornets can grab 6 seed it's his to lose imo
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      kemba had a shot too. if hornets can grab 6 seed it's his to lose imo
                      I'm now thinking it will be an EC player (Kemba or Ben) as I wonder how much does the split of East / West plays into the selection.

Comment

• Walker seems logical for that spot

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          This legitimately made me choke. Thanks.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• That unflappable psyche is one of Leonard’s most valuable and unique attributes, right along with his uncommon ability to impact the game at both ends of the floor. Lots of players can create on offence; lots of players can be shutdown defenders. Not that many can truly tune out the noise.

“My juices start going once the playoffs and stuff comes along again. Just competing and just being on a journey with the team, trying to complete our goal,” he said. “Going out every night, no matter who we’re playing, trying to give my 110 per cent effort. And once playoffs come, hopefully we’re the best team we can be, and keep striving to our goal.”

Comment

• Has anyone looked at Kawhi's numbers the last time he was in the playoffs?

They are absurd. Seriously I had never actually looked at them until now but they are just ridiculous. 28-8-5, 67% TS, .314 WS/48. The guy is capable of Jordan level play.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                Has anyone looked at Kawhi's numbers the last time he was in the playoffs?

They are absurd. Seriously I had never actually looked at them until now but they are just ridiculous. 28-8-5, 67% TS, .314 WS/48. The guy is capable of Jordan level play.
                                And you wanted to trade him at the deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X