Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredder wrote: View Post
    And you wanted to trade him at the deadline.
    He's right about everything on here. Best tread lightly.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Has anyone looked at Kawhi's numbers the last time he was in the playoffs?

They are absurd. Seriously I had never actually looked at them until now but they are just ridiculous. 28-8-5, 67% TS, .314 WS/48. The guy is capable of Jordan level play.
      That playoff game where he hurt his ankle against golden state he was insane. They were up 20 at the half or something against the warriors and he was dominating them.

Comment

Has anyone looked at Kawhi's numbers the last time he was in the playoffs?

They are absurd. Seriously I had never actually looked at them until now but they are just ridiculous. 28-8-5, 67% TS, .314 WS/48. The guy is capable of Jordan level play.
        Without Jordan Level Officiating.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
          And you wanted to trade him at the deadline.
          I'm getting fucking tired of my points being mis-represented.

I said IF we don't make a move to strengthen the team at the deadline he should be moved. We got fucking Marc Gasol.

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          You guys can keep laughing, but if we don't acquire a second star (we have 1 star on this team right now, not 2 like some seem to think) we have no chance of advancing to the finals or winning the title.

Barring that I'd engage the Clippers in trade talks. Kawhi for Gallinari, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and a 1st round pick. We can still compete for the rest of the season and get knocked out in the playoffs like we're going to anyway. Then we can move Gallinari, Lowry and Ibaka's expirings in the summer potentially for picks and young assets.
          Last edited by Shaolin Fantastic; Fri Feb 22, 2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            He's right about everything on here. Best tread lightly.
            I am and you're wrong 90% of the time. You were wrong about JV and Masai's opinion of him. You were wrong about starting a mobile big over JV. You were wrong about it being a great deal to pay Lowry 30M a year. You were wrong about a Lowry for Kyrie trade being bad for this team. You were wrong about including Siakam (LOL how stupid would that look now) or OG to get a Kawhi deal done. You were wrong about trading DeRozan for pennies on the dollar a couple years ago.

Congrats, you know the CBA really well. That's great. But when it comes to actual basketball and decision making on rosters you're not so great at it.
            Last edited by Shaolin Fantastic; Fri Feb 22, 2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I'm getting fucking tired of my points being mis-represented.

I said IF we don't make a move to strengthen the team at the deadline he should be moved. We got fucking Marc Gasol.
              Do you have an inner quota to make sure and say fucking at least once each post

ITS THE FUCKING CATALINA WINE MIXER
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I am and you're wrong 90% of the time. You were wrong about JV and Masai's opinion of him. You were wrong about starting a mobile big over JV. You were wrong about it being a great deal to pay Lowry 30M a year. You were wrong about a Lowry for Kyrie trade being bad for this team. You were wrong about including Siakam (LOL how stupid would that look now) or OG to get a Kawhi deal done. You were wrong about trading DeRozan for pennies on the dollar a couple years ago.

Congrats, you know the CBA really well. That's great. But when it comes to actual basketball and decision making on rosters you're not so great at it.
                Jesus, you sound like a young me.
                Badass.

hahahaha

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  Jesus, you sound like a young me.
                  Badass.

hahahaha
                  Superjudge with the kiss of death.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Well no wonder you think I'm wrong so much when you don't understand anything I say. I was wrong about Masai's opinion of JV? Don't recall positing that I knew what Masai's opinion of JV was. What was I wrong about with JV? Is starting a mobile big over JV working especially well? I was wrong about trading value for term with Lowry being a good thing? You'd want a couple more seasons on Lowry's deal right now? I definitely underestimated Masai's ability to pull off the Kawhi trade without Siakam or OG - but I don't recall ever preferring trading Siakam or OG to keeping them.

My stance on DeMar was that they should give him the max to keep him on the fold. Not recalling proposing trading DeMar for pennies - though I definitely never imagined they could trade him for a Kawhi type until last spring.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Was reading though the Spurs forum comments on the game. Kept reading them referring to someone as “nephew”. Then I realized that’s what they call Kawhi. I’ll give them that. It was cute. But, they were calling him Kawhi by the end of the game (Insert the Kawhi doesn’t need your internet comments video here)

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Do you have an inner quota to make sure and say fucking at least once each post

ITS THE FUCKING CATALINA WINE MIXER
                        Literally watching Step Brothers for the first time right now

Comment

• Was that last one just a rest game? Pretty annoying at this point (with the light-load schedule).

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Was that last one just a rest game? Pretty annoying at this point (with the light-load schedule).
                            I think like Dan suggested it looks like they sit down with the schedule and pick out about 30% of games for him to rest, including b2b's and games the team should be able to win without him. Orlando was probably identified as a team they could beat without Kawhi.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I think like Dan suggested it looks like they sit down with the schedule and pick out about 30% of games for him to rest, including b2b's and games the team should be able to win without him. Orlando was probably identified as a team they could beat without Kawhi.
                              And that's a pretty annoying level of caution/rest when we're trying to gel as a team.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Whoops. Oh well. As Dan also suggested, he's underpaid anyway. We're adjusting so he gets appropriate salary
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X