Likes Likes:  2,000
Page 146 of 155 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3084

Thread: Everything Kawhi Leonard

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote golden wrote: View Post
    Lowry and DeRozan said the same thing. It’s boilerplate.
    yeah I guess it only makes sense as a businessman.

Plus people are making too much of a deal. Balmer is from Detroit. Probably not uncommon or strange for him to join them on that annual road trip
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think it's just funny that he didn't even acknowledge Ballmer and makes a point of saying he didn't even know he was there (I doubt that lol).I don't think he or Bill Gates or Jim Ballsillie back in the day would be used to being treated that way

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Kawhi doesn't give a shit and is one of the few people in the NBA that I would believe when they say they have no idea who is at the game, or who Ballmer even is.

4. Likes Hotshot liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Yuri Gagarin's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hes implying hell have a sit down with whoever is interested. He wants to play basketball and win more than anything. Good luck to us this year he has front row seats to how things are done here. Its all about how we do the next few months everything else is irrelevant.

Raptors Republic Veteran Hotshot's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    Hes implying he’ll have a sit down with whoever is interested. He wants to play basketball and win more than anything. Good luck to us this year he has front row seats to how things are done here. Its all about how we do the next few months everything else is irrelevant.
    Kawahi Having a sit down with Ballmer can only work for the Raptors advantage. Exhibit A:

Raptors Republic Starter Yuri Gagarin's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

😂ya the guys a freak. I imagine kawhi taking a shower post game and ballmer showin up beside him asking him if everythings ok.

Raptors Republic Veteran Hotshot's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    😂ya the guys a freak. I imagine kawhi taking a shower post game and ballmer showin up beside him asking him if everythings ok.
    Hopefully Kawhi will pull a Griffin.

9. Likes A.I liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

GASOLINE!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Kawhi's PPG:

Nov. = 23.7
    Dec. = 29.1
    Jan. = 30.2
    Feb. = 17.7 (3 games)

Yeah he's cruising a bit, they've also been playing garbage teams in most of his "foot off the gas" games and this is only a few very recent games.

More than anything I'm glad to see Nurse call a guy out a bit. Nurse has had a very que sera sera message to working things out and seeing how things go, sometimes guys (even the pros) need a kick in the ass. It's also good to have a team environment that holds everybody accountable, including your top dog.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Raptors Republic Superstar Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He's not trying to file up on cupcakes, leave that hunger for the main course.

Raptors Republic Starter inthepaint's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    He's not trying to file up on cupcakes, leave that hunger for the main course.
    Well, that's it right there. It's hard for guys like Kawhi Leonard to get up for team like the Knicks

Raptors Republic Superstar Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Well, that's it right there. It's hard for guys like Kawhi Leonard to get up for team like the Knicks
    Still good for coach. You hope he said it to him in private or in front of the team first. Or this might be an out of proportion response.

We want him to mow cupcakes and deer all day eryday

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Again, Nurse is not immume from criticism but it's really over the top for a rookie coach in this situation and still managing an elite record.

“A little bit, and I’m kind of being serious about it,” said Nurse. “He (Kawhi) needs to find a little bit of fire once in a while to go out there and say ‘You know what? I’m getting 35 or 40 tonight.’ You know?”

Or hit the game winner. That works too. For his part Leonard didn’t mind being held to a high standard:

“I didn’t know until right now,” he said. “But when a coach is like that, you want that motivation. They can see it. They’re looking in between the lines of the game. Even if you’re going out there and having 20 points and you win, you want a coach that motivates you and tell you what you’re still doing that’s negative on the floor that’s costing your team. I appreciate him putting that in the air.”

Kawhi re-signs here confirmed
    You can out the "what does Kawhi think about Nurse" rhetoric to rest. He still loves him ....
    If anything, Kawhi has openly said that the other players have to work within the system (that Nurse has) and put in the effort.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MixxAOR's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

GASOLINE!!!

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They usually drop the new shoes at the All-Star game. Another great reason for Kawhi to stay out East. Hes a surefire starter for years.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

honestly, if Kawhi is injured or sore, I don't think he should go to the All-star game, especially if you don't play at home in front of many, many hard-working fans who pay big bucks to see the team (he especially) play...

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unless their injuries are serious, I'm pretty sure the team wants Kawhi & Lowry at the all-star game out there repping the Toronto Raptors brand and showing that we're now a fixture in the big boys club. The game itself isn't exactly the most physically demanding affair.

20. Likes DanH liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote golden wrote: View Post
    Unless their injuries are serious, I'm pretty sure the team wants Kawhi & Lowry at the all-star game out there repping the Toronto Raptors brand and showing that we're now a fixture in the big boys club. The game itself isn't exactly the most physically demanding affair.
    Yeah this is why I have no issues with them playing. Nobody over exerts themselves in an All Star game.
    Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Yeah but he's supposed to be a super focused guy that loves nothing more than playing basketball. He misses so many games as well that you would think he'd be really motivated when he's playing.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Yeah but he's supposed to be a super focused guy that loves nothing more than playing basketball. He misses so many games as well that you would think he'd be really motivated when he's playing.
    Is he? He's like, on record that he doesn't care about games in-season to the point where he'll miss them and not think twice. Why would he suddenly care a bunch about them when he's on the court? He's been pretty clear that his eyes are on April, May and June and only those games.

Page 146 of 155 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast

Thread Information