Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    So let's say he still is dead set on going to LA next summer. Do you think the Lakers are willing to flip Ingram plus filler to get Leonard in the building and still have space to sign a stud?
    I'm not really worried about him going to LA next offseason. I'm more worried about him not playing for the Raptors next season. The Chris Haynes report is apparently is real.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Great job Masai you piece of shit. Dude just traded away their best player, the 2nd best player in franchise history....for a guy that might not even play here.

Great job.

If everyone you don't agree with is a piece of shit then you are swimming in a sea of shit. You may not want to open your mouth as a safety precaution... lol

Comment

This is not a "risky" move, this is a stupid move. What if Kawhi fake another injury and sits the entire season? he did it last year. It's already being reported that he has no desire to play in Toronto.
        If Kawhi sits out another whole season faking an injury, then that's one of the slimiest moves ever done by a professional athlete in recent memory. I believe he still has to report to a team doctor, and then I would imagine it would probably be an independent doctor designated by the NBA.

Comment

I'm not really worried about him going to LA next offseason. I'm more worried about him not playing for the Raptors next season. The Chris Haynes report is apparently is real.
          Desire and willingness are two entirely different things. Look it up.

Comment

This is not a "risky" move, this is a stupid move. What if Kawhi fake another injury and sits the entire season? he did it last year. It's already being reported that he has no desire to play in Toronto.
            Isn't that what makes it a risk though? The downside is exactly what you laid out. But if the reverse happens (he suits up, plays hard, and wants to stay) than isn't the reward worth it?

If what you say actually happens.. than there will be egg on the Raptors faces for sure.. we'll just have to start our rebuild/tank early. But we kept all our prime prospects and picks.

Comment

The only reason why he "could fake an injury" is because the Spurs didn't want to completely ruin the relationship. They were still hopeful about keeping him. But if you actually read the CBA, the team doctors have a lot of power and they have the SENIORITY. If Kawhi wants to "fake an injury", the team doctors (accompanied by independent league experts) will examine him and if they don't find anything, he will have to play out his contract.

Comment

He did it on the Spurs because he had a problem with the players urging him to return and believing he was faking his injury. He has no problem with the Raptors.

As for him having “no desire” to play in Toronto, I take it as he currently doesn’t want to stay long term, which can change, and his Uncle is the one pushing all of this, similar to how Lavar is with his kids. Remember Lavar before the draft said Lonzo will play for LA, lucky for him that Lonzo is. As others said, if he doesn’t play next season, he is gonna screw his career.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                  He did it on the Spurs because he had a problem with the players urging him to return and believing he was faking his injury. He has no problem with the Raptors.

As for him having “no desire” to play in Toronto, I take it as he currently doesn’t want to stay long term, which can change, and his Uncle is the one pushing all of this, similar to how Lavar is with his kids. Remember Lavar before the draft said Lonzo will play for LA, lucky for him that Lonzo is. As others said, if he doesn’t play next season, he is gonna screw his career.
                  I hope you're right man.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is the ultimate up yours to Kawhi.

1. He lost out on $30M and he didn't get moved to where he wanted.
                    2. They moved him as far away from LA as geographically possible.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      Too bad. I was thinking we could flip Kawhi to the Lakers for Lebron. lol. I'm not putting anything past Masai anymore.
                      LeBron can't be traded until December. So the two months will be up by then. Dream away!
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        So let's say he still is dead set on going to LA next summer. Do you think the Lakers are willing to flip Ingram plus filler to get Leonard in the building and still have space to sign a stud?
                        If the Raps are willing to take on Deng's salary in the deal, I'm sure it could be worked out.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Kawhi just sat the entire season last year.
                          Oh when he wasn't about the enter free agency? What a relevant point to make.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

The Bobby Webster era began July 18, 2018. It took him awhile to make an impression and what an impression he made.

Comment

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                                He'll have to play if he wants to enter the free agency:
                                Holy crap, I nominate this for post of the decade!

Comment

Working...
                                X