• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tier 1- Kawhi
    Tier 2- Kyle
    Tier 3- Jonas, Fred, OG
    Tier 4- Pascal, Serge, Delon, Green
    Tier 5- Norm, CJ

Could definitely see some guys moving between tier 4 and tier 5. Tier 4 and up get the vast majority of the playing time.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      Tier 1- Kawhi
      Tier 2- Kyle
      Tier 3- Jonas, Fred, OG
      Tier 5- Norm, CJ

Could definitely see some guys moving between tier 4 and tier 5. Tier 4 and up get the vast majority of the playing time.
      That would match my tier line up too. If Siakam ever develops a shot he could move his way up to Tier 2. His potential is that good in my opinion.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        That would match my tier line up too. If Siakam ever develops a shot he could move his way up to Tier 2. His potential is that good in my opinion.
        Yeah, I would not be surprised at all to see Siakam in Tier 3 this season, just need to see it first. He's looked great in all the summer workout videos. If anyone joins Kyle in Tier 2 then we can really give the Warriors a run for their money.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          Tier 1- Kawhi
          Tier 2- Kyle
          Tier 3- Jonas, Fred, OG
          Tier 5- Norm, CJ

CJ is higher than Norm. CJ can actually space the floor.

Comment

• Just saw this quoted in the article about how Kyle will be the biggest beneficiary of the trade with the Spurs.

" Danny Green is the only guard in the @NBA to have at least 50 steals and 50 blocks in each of the last five seasons. pic.twitter.com/aEZiyvyj1C

- San Antonio Spurs (@spurs) June 26, 2017"

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
              CJ is higher than Norm. CJ can actually space the floor.
              I'm on record as saying Norm will outplay CJ this year and not changing my tune until he proves me wrong. I think last season was an abberation and this season we'll see an improvement over his 2016-17 numbers.

Comment

• Danny's new podcast is up. Not as much breaking news as the last one but still entertaining.

Comment

• Until I see the young guys (FVV, OG, Siakim) dominate a playoff game or playoff series like Jonas recently did 2 years ago, I think it's Kawhi (tier 1), then Lowry (tier 2 regular season), then JV (tier 3). The rest of the team is in tier 4 and below, they haven't shown a next gear in the playoffs consistently.

I think we are over projecting our young guys a little bit. We would've seen some flashes in the first or second season by now.

Comment

• Fair89 wrote: View Post
                    Until I see the young guys (FVV, OG, Siakim) dominate a playoff game or playoff series like Jonas recently did 2 years ago, I think it's Kawhi (tier 1), then Lowry (tier 2 regular season), then JV (tier 3). The rest of the team is in tier 4 and below, they haven't shown a next gear in the playoffs consistently.

I think we are over projecting our young guys a little bit. We would've seen some flashes in the first or second season by now.
                    We might have seen that kind of a leap from Fred if he wasn't injured in the last game of the season. I thought OG played at a pretty high level considering his defensive assignments were always the other teams best players. But yeah, nobody duplicating JV's beast mode.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      We might have seen that kind of a leap from Fred if he wasn't injured in the last game of the season. I thought OG played at a pretty high level considering his defensive assignments were always the other teams best players. But yeah, nobody duplicating JV's beast mode.
                      Maybe you're spot on about FVV, with the injury we missed out, but asking a 5'9"/10" PG to carry more responsibility in a playoff game is rare. I only remember JJ Barea, which was around the beginning of small ball, he was torching bigger and slower FW/centres.. Guards and FWs 2-5 can match up with quick players like FVV. He has a high 3% though when open and distributes well.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                        Tier 1: Kawhi
                        Tier 2: Lowry, JV
                        Tier 3: OG, Siakam, Wright, FVV
                        Tier 4: Green
                        -- average nba player is here --
                        Tier 5: Miles, Norm
                        Tier 6: Ibaka
                        LOL rest in peace Serge goddamn

Comment

• From some of the highlights he played against the Raps we can ascertain that:
                          1) his defense and hussle are really good
                          2) Corner 3's are his specialty.
                          3) basketball I.Q is really high.

Green should be a great addition to the squad!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

From some of the highlights he played against the Raps we can ascertain that:
                            1) his defense and hussle are really good
                            2) Corner 3's are his specialty.
                            3) basketball I.Q is really high.

Green should be a great addition to the squad!
                            He's kind of a forgotten man but he's solid. One of the best 3D guys out there.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• and that sequence where Bebe got a pass from lowry on a roll and he immediately passed it back to lowry made my blood boil.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                and that sequence where Bebe got a pass from lowry on a roll and he immediately passed it back to lowry made my blood boil.
                                Its ok, Bebe is no longer here. We got the Moose instead and he will always be rolling and crashing to the basket.

Comment

Working...
                                X