Everything Danny Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    And not just an elite shooting team, we should be an elite 3&D team.

(starting to get excited)
    Serge as a 5th option is not bad at all
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Does Danny start over OG?

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
        if it were me i'd start Lowry/ Kawhi/ OG/ Ibaka or Siakam/ JV

OR you put OG on the bench and end up having that or some version of that as your crunch time line up.

Comment

I would. Shouldn't have both him and CJ off the bench. OG can close, and we have either Kawhi or OG on the floor for 48 minutes.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hell no.

Lets not make mistake, Danny Green is 100% 1 year rental & OG is the future.

Comment

I agree, I would start OG over Danny but he is a veteran and I’m just wondering what Nurse will do.

Comment

I agree, I would start OG over Danny but he is a veteran and I’m just wondering what Nurse will do.
                Danny Green is not a starter caliber forward in this league, he does a few nice things here & there but that's it.

Comment

I sense we have too many guards and wings, but not enough bigs.

Lowry, Fred, Wright, Kawhi, OG, Green, Miles, Powell.. that's 8 guys in our rotation that can't play center or PF (I guess OG can play some 4 but that's not ideal).

So it's going to be hard for us to split minutes. I could see us upgrading one of our wings/guards (or packaging them together) for an upgrade at the 4 or 5.

Miles seems to be the odd one out from a wing perspective.

Comment

Powell+Miles for Love? Would the Cavs do that?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I sense we have too many guards and wings, but not enough bigs.

Lowry, Fred, Wright, Kawhi, OG, Green, Miles, Powell.. that's 8 guys in our rotation that can't play center or PF (I guess OG can play some 4 but that's not ideal).

So it's going to be hard for us to split minutes. I could see us upgrading one of our wings/guards (or packaging them together) for an upgrade at the 4 or 5.

Miles seems to be the odd one out from a wing perspective.
                      The best teams play a ton of minutes with only 1 big on the court. I suspect well be no different
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        The best teams play a ton of minutes with only 1 big on the court. I suspect well be no different
                        Good point. Boston is the team that we need to beat.. and they play Horford at the 5 a lot.

Comment

Powell+Miles for Love? Would the Cavs do that?
                          Nope. Need a young promising prospect plus salary and a pick. The Cavs dont really need to trade Kevin Love for less of what he is deemed to be worth.

Comment

Tyson Chandler for Powell and Miles I would do but dont think Suns want to take on cap.

We do need another big

Comment

Right now the bigs we have are JV, Serge and Siakam.

That's really thin.. if JV or Serge go down we'll be hurting. And we can't rely on Bebe all year long (assuming he's even an option). I'd feel a lot more comfortable if we could get a vet big to help round out that rotation.

If that means trading Green or Miles to get them than I'd do it.

Comment

Right now the bigs we have are JV, Serge and Siakam.

That's really thin.. if JV or Serge go down we'll be hurting. And we can't rely on Bebe all year long (assuming he's even an option). I'd feel a lot more comfortable if we could get a vet big to help round out that rotation.

If that means trading Green or Miles to get them than I'd do it.

Amar'e Stoudemire is looking for a team

Comment

Working...
                                X