No announcement yet.

Everything Danny Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends how Delon improves but he could be a good starter. His three point shooting has improved, he is a good slasher, distributor, and defender.

So JV/Serg/Siakam
    OG/Siakam/Serg
    Kawhi/OG/Miles/Norm
    Delon/Danny/FVV/Norm
    Kyle/FVV/Delon

That's if Delon comes back shooting slightly better. I agree we need another big for insurance purposes, but that should be our rotation. Basically a tight 9 man rotation with Serg predominately playing the 5. or we can try to showcase him at the beginning.

Comment

Already loving Danny Green.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

I'm very happy we were able to grab Green instead of someone like Gasol. He's past his peak, but he should still be at least an average shooter, and I'll take all the perimeter defence we can get
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Was just going to post that we haven't heard anything from Green yet. This is the best possible thing I could have heard. Yay Green.

Comment

Oh Danny boy...

Comment

Nice piece on Danny Green. Highlights the impact that adding two All Defensive Team players to the Raptors lineup while subtracting DeMar could have.

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/n...e1iw5bx5lg7dgh

Comment

They're both in town today? Wow this is moving way faster than I thought
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  They're both in town today? Wow this is moving way faster than I thought
                  In town for physicals. Doesn't appear they will do media, just Masai.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    I'm probably reading too much into this, but given the circumstances, this doesn't feel like a good sign.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Any reason why they won’t be doing a press conference?

Comment

• Also, does anyone know when the press conference is gonna be?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          Also, does anyone know when the press conference is gonna be?
                          Should be soon.

https://youtu.be/XzcHo_SQ6-k

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I'm probably reading too much into this, but given the circumstances, this doesn't feel like a good sign.
                            I suspect it's just to give them a break from the media asking them 100 questions about all the drama.

It's an increasing trend to not do these introductory press conferences and just have the GM speak.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Derozan hasn’t done one yet, Lebron hasn’t. I wouldn’t worry.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                The comments on this link are already ridiculous. People claiming Masai needs to apologize, lol.

People loving DeRozan more than the Raptors.

Comment

Working...
                                X