No announcement yet.

Everything Danny Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So good to have a guy come in with the 3 & D tag that is actually capable of doing both.

Comment

• Danny is automatic.

He is definitely a game changer and no doubt he is doing it at both ends of the floor.

What a luxury for Nurse to have this guy as a filler in a trade.

Wow !

Comment

• Hands down, best catch and shoot player we ever had. Everytime he shoots it, I dont have that cringy feeling. I dont know how Masai pulled that off.

Comment

• Shooters go into funks though. I remember Lou William starting off hot and then cooling way down.

So keeping my expectations under control for now.. but yeah so far Danny Green is exactly what I wanted Terrence Ross to be, but just could never deliver consistently.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Shooters go into funks though. I remember Lou William starting off hot and then cooling way down.

So keeping my expectations under control for now.. but yeah so far Danny Green is exactly what I wanted Terrence Ross to be, but just could never deliver consistently.
            You can expect his defense to stay. Problem with Ross was whenever he got into a slump, he let it affect his whole game

Comment

• Spark wrote: View Post
              Hands down, best catch and shoot player we ever had. Everytime he shoots it, I dont have that cringy feeling. I dont know how Masai pulled that off.
              Steph's dad was pretty good.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Yeah... Shaq every now and again calls Steph "Dells kid" after he makes a bunch of shots.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Nov 5, 2018, 04:03 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

I havent really watch nba until 2003, never really seen Dell play to be honest lol All i remember was the Jason Kapono and Anthony Parker era haha

Comment

I really liked Walt Williams that one year. Great nickname + knee highs!
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Danny Green is a killer. We need those guys in the playoffs instead of guards who dribble for 10 seconds, pump fakes for another 5 and then decide to take a Kobe-esque shot.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        Danny Green is a killer. We need those guys in the playoffs instead of guards who dribble for 10 seconds, pump fakes for another 5 and then decide to take a Kobe-esque shot.
                        Well the first guard brought you the second guard so be respectful and thankful we've had both
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Well the first guard brought you the second guard so be respectful and thankful we've had both
                          Too soon?

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I like to look back at those Raptors fans who were crying when Derozan was traded and laugh. I would trade Derozan for Green straight up if we needed to win 1 finals series.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                              I like to look back at those Raptors fans who were crying when Derozan was traded and laugh. I would trade Derozan for Green straight up if we needed to win 1 finals series.
                              Stay classy TT, stay classy.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Too soon?

Well played Sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X