Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this trade Finally get the Raptors a Christmas Game ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this trade Finally get the Raptors a Christmas Game ?

Spurs vs Raptors Christmas Day ... Do you see it happening ??

Yes, please someone answer this question, it's very important for me to know this as well.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      Yes, please someone answer this question, it's very important for me to know this as well.
      @AdamSilver
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Definitely increases our chances....assume Kawhi's healthy and we're winning more games than we lose.

Comment

we're definitely up percentage point even without the Kawhi trade. There are ten spots. One is reserved for Lebron and one for the Lakers. Now they only take up one. More chances at being number 10 now.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            we're definitely up percentage point even without the Kawhi trade. There are ten spots. One is reserved for Lebron and one for the Lakers. Now they only take up one. More chances at being number 10 now.
            You forgot that other slots are reserved for Knicks, Chicago and GSW, usually Boston as well. Market size is the most important factor here. There's only couple guests, which get invited to the show because of their actual performance.
            Last edited by RandomGuy; Thu Jul 19, 2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Yep

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                You forgot that another two slots are reserved for Knicks, Chicago and GSW, usually Boston as well. Market size is the most important factor here. There's only couple guests, which get invited to the show because of their actual performance.
                Those are accounted for in the other 8 slots (I just didn't list them). Although I would be surprised if Chicago gets one this year..they didn't last year.

Comment

Yeah, I think Philly/Houston is taking their place. Anyways, money talks and they don't get that much money broadcasting Raptors.

Comment

Who cares as others have said, I'm knee deep in beer and rum with family by 3 PM
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

I believe Raptors have had one Christmas Day game at NYK approximately 15-17 years ago. They have never hosted a Christmas Day game

Comment

I hate watching the Knicks.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Spurs vs Raptors Christmas Day ... Do you see it happening ??
                            No. Xmas ball is all about Americans and Americans don't care about Canada's team.

Comment

the rumor is we got an xmas game and its vs the spurs...

personally i think we do actually get some form of an xmas game.... we have a legit superstar.... we are good. we have been good for a while so we have earned our spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X