Time to move Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    If he continues to act like a little bitch like he did the other day and becomes a lockerroom cancer then yah i would move him.
    Never change TRex. And yeah, Kyle was being a little baby. What's wrong with saying "it's going to be tough playing without one of our best players and one of my best friends in DeMar but the team is excited in welcoming Danny and Kawhi."

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
      He was direct yet polite that he was only going to answer questions about usa basketball's agenda but the press did not respect that and it's hard to answer questions under that mind framework.
      Hindsight is 20/20, but would've been safer to just answer every off-topic question with, "I'm only going to answer questions on USA Basketball"

"Have you talked to Kawhi since the trade?"

"I'm only going to answer questions on USA Basketball"

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Hindsight is 20/20, but would've been safer to just answer every off-topic question with, "I'm only going to answer questions on USA Basketball"

Disagree.

He essentially said that same thing and you've seen the hot takes to it here already. There literally wouldn't have been any difference except it wouldn't have read/sounded as fun to me (personally).
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
          Never change TRex. And yeah, Kyle was being a little baby. What's wrong with saying "it's going to be tough playing without one of our best players and one of my best friends in DeMar but the team is excited in welcoming Danny and Kawhi."
          If he answered it like that, media would still pepper him with more questions.
          "Do you think you're close relationship with DD will be a factor between you and Kawhi, bla bla blahahaha..:

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post
            If he answered it like that, media would still pepper him with more questions.
            "Do you think you're close relationship with DD will be a factor between you and Kawhi, bla bla blahahaha..:
            Address it once and move on. Don't have to answer any more questions after that.

Comment

No

Comment

I would trade him for Jimmy Butler if it comes up, otherwise I say keep him until the summer at least.

Lowry and Miles for Butler and Deng

Wright - VanVleet
                Butler - Green
                Leonard - OG
                Siakam - Ibaka
                Valanciunas - Deng

This is a dirty team... Other teams will struggle to get 90 with the defence of this squad.

If it's not for Butler, I say just keep him. Trade him next year tho, 33m will be a big salary dump
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

i

Abbas wrote: View Post
                  I would trade him for Jimmy Butler if it comes up, otherwise I say keep him until the summer at least.

Lowry and Miles for Butler and Deng

Wright - VanVleet
                  Butler - Green
                  Leonard - OG
                  Siakam - Ibaka
                  Valanciunas - Deng

This is a dirty team... Other teams will struggle to get 90 with the defence of this squad.

If it's not for Butler, I say just keep him. Trade him next year tho, 33m will be a big salary dump
                  I do not see the wolves being into this deal

Comment

People overreacting.
                    Thumbs down to this thread. Badbob is right.

Comment

Meh,

Lowry is a solid PG. His buddy ot moved, he was pissed. Clearly a lot of guys here have no friends and spend a LOT of time in Mom's basement, because if you didn't, you'd know, you don't go on TV or whatever and talk about that crap with the media, WHO AREN'T you friends, when your bestbud is at the center of it all.

Kawhi and Lowry will be quite happy together once they get up and going. All this gibberish is just Joly/ August talk.

messageboards go a little snakey during the summer!

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Accidental like, stupid tapatalk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe you meant to post this at realgm.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            I believe you meant to post this at realgm.

Amen.

Comment

Nah dawg. Lowry is gonna beast this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Get this thread outta here.

Comment

Working...
                                X