Likes Likes:  23
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 118 of 118

Thread: Question & Answer

  1. #101
    Raptors Republic Superstar Maury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,839
    Likes (Given)
    197
    Likes (Received)
    681

    Default

    Quote SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    True. Raps will be a defensive powerhouse and he'll get all the credit.

    T/F OG will get more minutes than Ibaka.
    True. Ibaka will be around 20-24 and OG will be around 26-30.

    How many players do we get on the all defensive teams at the end of the season?

  2. #102
    Raptors Republic Starter inthepaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    386
    Likes (Given)
    301
    Likes (Received)
    213

    Default

    Quote Maury wrote: View Post
    True. Ibaka will be around 20-24 and OG will be around 26-30.

    How many players do we get on the all defensive teams at the end of the season?
    2

    The next 6 weeks will the most painfully slow weeks for a Raptors fan in the history of the team.

  3. #103
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13,745
    Likes (Given)
    3316
    Likes (Received)
    5829

    Default

    Quote inthepaint wrote: View Post
    2

    The next 6 weeks will the most painfully slow weeks for a Raptors fan in the history of the team.
    True. It's best to not think about it too much and focus on any other interests...it's still too far away


    T/F

    Jonas Valanciunas will have more points than Kyle Lowry per game
    And suddenly the man, who fancied himself a God, felt a very human chill crawl up his spine.

    #KingDethroned

  4. #104
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Likes (Given)
    887
    Likes (Received)
    2946

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    True. It's best to not think about it too much and focus on any other interests...it's still too far away


    T/F

    Jonas Valanciunas will have more points than Kyle Lowry per game
    False. Nurse already said he's going to increase Lowry's usage this year.

    Q:> Raps will win 15 or more out of the first 20 games?

  5. #105
    Raptors Republic Superstar LJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,549
    Likes (Given)
    717
    Likes (Received)
    405

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    False. Nurse already said he's going to increase Lowry's usage this year.

    Q:> Raps will win 15 or more out of the first 20 games?
    False - Too many new parts and likely changes to system so Nurse can differentiate himself from Casey

    True or False, Kyle Lowry will average over 20ppg?

  6. #106
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,212
    Likes (Given)
    702
    Likes (Received)
    169

    Default

    Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    False - Too many new parts and likely changes to system so Nurse can differentiate himself from Casey

    True or False, Kyle Lowry will average over 20ppg?
    True, as noted above, Lowry's usage will increase, and he managed to score 16 points last season on fewer shots, but much more efficiently. With Kawhi/increase usage of JV, he'll have the looks.

    T/F - Kawhi Leonard will average above 25 points this season.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

  7. #107
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,770
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    248

    Default

    Quote ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    True, as noted above, Lowry's usage will increase, and he managed to score 16 points last season on fewer shots, but much more efficiently. With Kawhi/increase usage of JV, he'll have the looks.

    T/F - Kawhi Leonard will average above 25 points this season.
    True. He's playing for redemption, stick it to San Antonio, a whole country, a giant new contract and his choice of where to land....

    T/F Raptors are top 3 in attendance this season and TV ratings are at an all-time high.
    Note:
    More than 22 million fans attended an NBA game this season, establishing a new record for total attendance. The average attendance per game of 17,987, was also the highest NBA regular season average of all-time.
    Raps were 4th in overall attendance so it seems a no brainer that they would move up the ladder, especially since #2 was Cleveland who will plummet.....But Raps already had 100% attendance....
    http://www.espn.com/nba/attendance

  8. #108
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,415
    Likes (Given)
    887
    Likes (Received)
    2946

    Default

    Quote G__Deane wrote: View Post
    True. He's playing for redemption, stick it to San Antonio, a whole country, a giant new contract and his choice of where to land....

    T/F Raptors are top 3 in attendance this season and TV ratings are at an all-time high.
    Note:
    More than 22 million fans attended an NBA game this season, establishing a new record for total attendance. The average attendance per game of 17,987, was also the highest NBA regular season average of all-time.
    Raps were 4th in overall attendance so it seems a no brainer that they would move up the ladder, especially since #2 was Cleveland who will plummet.....But Raps already had 100% attendance....
    http://www.espn.com/nba/attendance
    True. MLSE money-grubbers will find a way to charge fans to get into Jurassic Park and count that as "attendance".

    T/F: The Demar Derozan led Spurs will win at least 1 round in the playoffs?

  9. #109
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13,745
    Likes (Given)
    3316
    Likes (Received)
    5829

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    True. MLSE money-grubbers will find a way to charge fans to get into Jurassic Park and count that as "attendance".

    T/F: The Demar Derozan led Spurs will win at least 1 round in the playoffs?
    False. The spurs will finish 6th and lose to the Lakers in the first round. Demar will say before game 3, "hey wed probably win if we had lebron James on our team"

    True or false: coach Casey and coach nurse will shake hands at the first game against Detroit
    And suddenly the man, who fancied himself a God, felt a very human chill crawl up his spine.

    #KingDethroned

  10. Likes ReubenJRD liked this post
  11. #110
    Raptors Republic All-Star Rudy Bargnani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,007
    Likes (Given)
    797
    Likes (Received)
    277

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    False. The spurs will finish 6th and lose to the Lakers in the first round. Demar will say before game 3, "hey wed probably win if we had lebron James on our team"

    True or false: coach Casey and coach nurse will shake hands at the first game against Detroit
    False..they will do the wave.

    True or false a trade is made before the trade deadline. (By the raptors)

  12. #111
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    347
    Likes (Given)
    162
    Likes (Received)
    94

    Default

    Quote Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    False..they will do the wave.

    True or false a trade is made before the trade deadline. (By the raptors)
    True. A salary-clearing trade will be made that ships out either Powell or Ibaka.

    True or false: Powell will leave the Raptors before Ibaka does.

  13. #112
    Raptors Republic Superstar LJ2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,549
    Likes (Given)
    717
    Likes (Received)
    405

    Default

    Quote Kuh wrote: View Post
    True. A salary-clearing trade will be made that ships out either Powell or Ibaka.

    True or false: Powell will leave the Raptors before Ibaka does.
    True - Ibaka has a clear role and spot on the roster. Powell will have to beat out so many good players on this roster to get mins.

    True or False, with DeMar gone, and the bromance shattered, will Lowry be a better leader this season?

  14. #113
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,770
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    248

    Default

    Quote LJ2 wrote: View Post
    True - Ibaka has a clear role and spot on the roster. Powell will have to beat out so many good players on this roster to get mins.

    True or False, with DeMar gone, and the bromance shattered, will Lowry be a better leader this season?
    T. Less bromance which really was alienating for the rest of the team when you think about it will make Lowry a better and more effective leader.
    I don't know Kawhi's post game rituals but I hope he's not a stand-around and hug the other teams stars and make dinner plans with the enemy kind of guy

    T/F The Raptor mascot will be played this season by GM Bobby Webster, in a cost cutting move.

  15. #114
    Raptors Republic All-Star GOLDBLUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,495
    Likes (Given)
    1206
    Likes (Received)
    656

    Default

    Quote G__Deane wrote: View Post
    T. Less bromance which really was alienating for the rest of the team when you think about it will make Lowry a better and more effective leader.
    I don't know Kawhi's post game rituals but I hope he's not a stand-around and hug the other teams stars and make dinner plans with the enemy kind of guy

    T/F The Raptor mascot will be played this season by GM Bobby Webster, in a cost cutting move.
    F. -- The Raptor mascot will be significantly taller as the organization finds a way to keep Bebe around.

    T/F -- Raptors win both Spurs games. (bonus T/F: -- by ten or more points)

  16. Likes DanH liked this post
  17. #115
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,913
    Likes (Given)
    1480
    Likes (Received)
    2183

    Default

    Quote GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    F. -- The Raptor mascot will be significantly taller as the organization finds a way to keep Bebe around.

    T/F -- Raptors win both Spurs games. (bonus T/F: -- by ten or more points)
    False.. Kawhi will not have a good game against the Spurs in San Antonio. Even Lebron had tough games in Miami and Cleveland when he was on the opposing team. I suspect a win in Toronto, but a loss in SA.

    True/False: Kyle will average less than 32mpg (he averaged 32.2mpg last year in 78 games).

  18. #116
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13,745
    Likes (Given)
    3316
    Likes (Received)
    5829

    Default

    Quote GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    F. -- The Raptor mascot will be significantly taller as the organization finds a way to keep Bebe around.

    T/F -- Raptors win both Spurs games. (bonus T/F: -- by ten or more points)
    Bebe is on the way!

    And suddenly the man, who fancied himself a God, felt a very human chill crawl up his spine.

    #KingDethroned

  19. Likes GOLDBLUM liked this post
  20. #117
    Raptors Republic Superstar Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,211
    Likes (Given)
    1095
    Likes (Received)
    1023

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Bebe is on the way!



    (a bit for Bebe but mostly for the toy store)

  21. #118
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13,745
    Likes (Given)
    3316
    Likes (Received)
    5829

    Default

    Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post


    (a bit for Bebe but mostly for the toy store)
    They buried themselves. When we were kids it was a freaking attraction to go there, like a mini adventure. A kids dream. Parents enjoyed it somewhat too and didnt mind paying a little more for toys and games with better selection. By the end of their run they were basically a larger wal mart toy section. Retail is a tough tough market right now, but they have to maintain their original prestige no matter the cost to have any hope.
    And suddenly the man, who fancied himself a God, felt a very human chill crawl up his spine.

    #KingDethroned

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •