• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.I wrote: View Post
    False. I think he’ll do well as coach.

True/False:

Siakam will have a breakout season.
    True - Siakim will have a breakout season this year and OG will have one the year after

True/False
    After next season, we should sign Wright long-term ad Trade lowry's expiring deal
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
      True - Siakim will have a breakout season this year and OG will have one the year after

True/False
      After next season, we should sign Wright long-term ad Trade lowry's expiring deal
      That will depend on how the Raps end the season, and how Wright & Lowry themselves perform this year

T/F: Norm will have a bounce-back season

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
        That will depend on how the Raps end the season, and how Wright & Lowry themselves perform this year

T/F: Norm will have a bounce-back season
        Going True.... Not sure what the hell happened last year. It was like Norm forgot how to play the game. New coach. New Year. New Norm.

True or False... Giannas finds a jimmy and the Bucks finish third in the EC ahead of the Sixers.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          True or False... Giannas finds a jimmy and the Bucks finish third in the EC ahead of the Sixers.
          Only if that jimmy is Jimmy Butler. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            Only if that jimmy is Jimmy Butler. Lol
            So you say false.....

Joey..to keep the game going the person answering the prior question needs to pose another True false statement to keep it rolling..

True or False...Kristaps”the Zinger” Porzingis does not play a single game this season.
            - TGO

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
              Hey you guys copied my game lol

False.

Kawhi Leonard finishes top 5 in MVP voting
              False, he will finish in the top 3

Will both Miles and Green shoot over 39% from 3 this coming season on over 5 shots per game?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                False, he will finish in the top 3

Will both Miles and Green shoot over 39% from 3 this coming season on over 5 shots per game?
                False. With so much depth I don't know if each will get 5 shots a game. Either way I could see them in the 37-38% range.

True or False: Greg Monroe plays in more games than Bebe did last year (49).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  False. With so much depth I don't know if each will get 5 shots a game. Either way I could see them in the 37-38% range.

True or False: Greg Monroe plays in more games than Bebe did last year (49).
                  Ooh, tough one. I'm gonna go true, because I think there's a chance we see Ibaka rest days, some consistent role for Monroe, AND he's probably the garbage time C, and there might be a lot of garbage time this year.

True or false: The Raptors use at least 5 different starting lineups this season.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Ooh, tough one. I'm gonna go true, because I think there's a chance we see Ibaka rest days, some consistent role for Monroe, AND he's probably the garbage time C, and there might be a lot of garbage time this year.

True or false: The Raptors use at least 5 different starting lineups this season.
                    I'm going to say true. Nurse is going to test it out with OG and Green early on, so that's 2. An injury here or there and the great unknown with Kawhi leaves lots of opportunity for different lineups.

True or False, Toronto is a top 10 rebounding team this season?

Comment

True, but just barely

Surprised this one hasn't been asked yet: T/F: Kawhi Leonard Re-signs next year

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        True, but just barely

Surprised this one hasn't been asked yet: T/F: Kawhi Leonard Re-signs next year
                        True.

T/F: After getting raked through the coals by some this offseason, Masai wins executive of the year.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          True.

T/F: After getting raked through the coals by some this offseason, Masai wins executive of the year.
                          True...

T/F The Hinkies rehire Sam Hinkie to replace Brian Colangelo
                          - TGO

Comment

Raptors have more wins than Man United has points this season T/F?

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              True...

T/F The Hinkies rehire Sam Hinkie to replace Brian Colangelo
                              F. They hire Colangelo's wife.

True or False, JV hits 2 or more threes 5X this season?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                F. They hire Colangelo's wife.

True or False, JV hits 2 or more threes 5X this season?
                                Definitely true. He hit multiple last year and should be playing more minutes this year, along with Nurse emphasizing him getting minutes.

T/F the raptors finish top 5 in both offence and defence

Comment

Working...
                                X