The Depth Trend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I like the defensive versatility from that line-up, but I think it puts a lot of focus on Kawhi scoring the ball or initiating the offence. I'd rather have Green there in place of VanVleet or Wright for a bit more punch on offence. That way Kawhi doesn't have to work so hard the whole time he's out there. Just my take.
    Delon Wright is a better scorer than green. Actually so is fred van
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
      I like the defensive versatility from that line-up, but I think it puts a lot of focus on Kawhi scoring the ball or initiating the offence. I'd rather have Green there in place of VanVleet or Wright for a bit more punch on offence. That way Kawhi doesn't have to work so hard the whole time he's out there. Just my take.
      I think that's why the Lowry-led bench lineups work so well -- he's the sole consistent offensive threat, and allows the other players to play off of his attention. VanVleet and Wright are impressive slashers, and Siakam is quite versatile offensively attacking the rim, too.

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Delon Wright is a better scorer than green. Actually so is fred van
      Agreed.

If you go Green > Miles:

This season's projected lineup of VanVleet-Wright-Green-Siakam-Ibaka will be more effective offensively with more shooters, and much better defensively than last season's bench of VanVleet-Wright-Miles-Siakam-Poeltl.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
      X