NBA changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA changes?

So, after the NBA removed the shoe colour restriction -- which I thought was awesome -- I thought to myself, man, there are so many changes the league could make in regards to uniforms, but, that's just part of my question.

https://twitter.com/NickDePaula/stat...12687550861313

I forgot how to embed, someone teach me please, lol.

Living in Vancouver, I don't have access to NBA/professional games often, so, my experience with the live games and the environment is rudimentary.

What are some changes you'd like to see on the court, in the crowd, in-game experience, TV broadcast, etc?

Personally, I'd love to see more timeout angles on T.V.

... and get Leo Rautins off the broadcast for good, lol.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Raptors need a good 30 minutes pre-game show or post-game show. Canada does a really crappy job of selling the sport. It's more than Leo it's that they still use the same stale/boring guys that no one really wants to pay attention to.

Bob Costas is leaving NBC. Sportsnet/TSN should pay him the big bucks and let him run his own show/program here. Get real talent.

As for embedding tweets.. click the down arrow next to "Follow" and select "Embed Tweet". Than just copy/paste the scrip into a post, and it will show up properly. You can do the same for instagram posts too.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Raptors need a good 30 minutes pre-game show or post-game show. Canada does a really crappy job of selling the sport. It's more than Leo it's that they still use the same stale/boring guys that no one really wants to pay attention to.

Bob Costas is leaving NBC. Sportsnet/TSN should pay him the big bucks and let him run his own show/program here. Get real talent.

As for embedding tweets.. click the down arrow next to "Follow" and select "Embed Tweet". Than just copy/paste the scrip into a post, and it will show up properly. You can do the same for instagram posts too.
      Totally. Exactly how I feel. I think there's SERIOUS need for shakeup, especially with this incoming season that's probably the most awaited in franchise history.

I really want to hear Alvin Williams on a broadcast more consistently, and Sam Mitchell -- as annoying as he is -- would be hilariously energetic to have on as a colour commentator. Just my opinion, though.

Thnks for the embedded tip!
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
      X