Likes Likes:  2

Thread: NBA changes?

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default NBA changes?

So, after the NBA removed the shoe colour restriction -- which I thought was awesome -- I thought to myself, man, there are so many changes the league could make in regards to uniforms, but, that's just part of my question.

https://twitter.com/NickDePaula/stat...12687550861313

I forgot how to embed, someone teach me please, lol.

Living in Vancouver, I don't have access to NBA/professional games often, so, my experience with the live games and the environment is rudimentary.

What are some changes you'd like to see on the court, in the crowd, in-game experience, TV broadcast, etc?

Personally, I'd love to see more timeout angles on T.V.

... and get Leo Rautins off the broadcast for good, lol.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Raptors need a good 30 minutes pre-game show or post-game show. Canada does a really crappy job of selling the sport. It's more than Leo it's that they still use the same stale/boring guys that no one really wants to pay attention to.

Bob Costas is leaving NBC. Sportsnet/TSN should pay him the big bucks and let him run his own show/program here. Get real talent.

As for embedding tweets.. click the down arrow next to "Follow" and select "Embed Tweet". Than just copy/paste the scrip into a post, and it will show up properly. You can do the same for instagram posts too.

3. Likes ReubenJRD liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Raptors need a good 30 minutes pre-game show or post-game show. Canada does a really crappy job of selling the sport. It's more than Leo it's that they still use the same stale/boring guys that no one really wants to pay attention to.

Bob Costas is leaving NBC. Sportsnet/TSN should pay him the big bucks and let him run his own show/program here. Get real talent.

As for embedding tweets.. click the down arrow next to "Follow" and select "Embed Tweet". Than just copy/paste the scrip into a post, and it will show up properly. You can do the same for instagram posts too.
    Totally. Exactly how I feel. I think there's SERIOUS need for shakeup, especially with this incoming season that's probably the most awaited in franchise history.

I really want to hear Alvin Williams on a broadcast more consistently, and Sam Mitchell -- as annoying as he is -- would be hilariously energetic to have on as a colour commentator. Just my opinion, though.

Thnks for the embedded tip!
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

5. Likes planetmars liked this post

Thread Information