Front Office Incompetence. On the other hand, The Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Office Incompetence. On the other hand, The Spurs

An article that uses a formula to identify good drafting, development and front office stability to identify the Spurs as the most competent organization in the league. Of course, the fun is in checking off those who occupy the Doofus seats.

The Raptors come up middle of the road, but the survey counts the last 20 years which would include Babcock, Colangelo and Kevin O'Neill I think. That's a heavy load for Masai to counter balance. The Hornets come uo for special ridicule.

https://fansided.com/2018/09/03/nylo...aft-srs-chaos/

Just hope they won't use this chart on ESPN to bash the Raptors yet again because it doesn't show what this franchise is like today.

Last 5 years, Raptors got one of the best record's in the NBA and one of the best drafts (minus 2014) and after the Kawhi trade probably one of the best in trades too.

As much as the Spurs were impressive, I think they had one of the poorest offseason's this year where they lost 5 key players and they are just trying to stay competitive until Pops retires in 2 seasons but the air has already been let out.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Just hope they won't use this chart on ESPN to bash the Raptors yet again because it doesn't show what this franchise is like today.

Last 5 years, Raptors got one of the best record's in the NBA and one of the best drafts (minus 2014) and after the Kawhi trade probably one of the best in trades too.

As much as the Spurs were impressive, I think they had one of the poorest offseason's this year where they lost 5 key players and they are just trying to stay competitive until Pops retires in 2 seasons but the air has already been let out.
      Pop, Tim Duncan and Manu and should have all retired the same day imo

Comment

Working...
      X