Everything Training Camp 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say, I'm probably wrong. Might be within that triangle of the Fairmont near Canada Place.
    I know in Calgary 99% of sports teams and concert performers stay at the Westin on 4th and 4th. I'm not sure if Westin would have a national deal for that though
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Last year they played in Calgary and were staying at a hotel blocks from my work. I went and got autographs from Kyle, JV and Demar (of course with the help of my 7 year old nephew, my girlfriend and her sister. They tend to walk past 30 year old men)

But damn I wish I woulda hung out the hotel for a few minutes, I met some other people that pictures with JV and Pascal. Woulda been dope
      They're all super cool, had a chance to say wassup to Danny Green off camera. He remembered me from an interview I did with him at Kelly Olynyk's camp in Richmond last year. He was a Spur and I was asking him about the addition of Rudy Gay.

How quickly things change.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

They're all super cool, had a chance to say wassup to Danny Green off camera. He remembered me from an interview I did with him at Kelly Olynyk's camp in Richmond last year. He was a Spur and I was asking him about the addition of Rudy Gay.

How quickly things change.
        I also met Jack Armstrong, he was cool as hell.

Funny anecdote..out of all the people we came in close contact with, my sister in law was most excited for?

Sherm! Yes Sherman Hamilton the pre game guy, she got all starry eyed lol

Comment

• Thanks Reuben! His skillset is exatly what we need behind Munroe

Comment

• Sherman lol. I bought nice seats for my daughter and her bf last year. She was pissed when she realized there was no chris bosh 😝

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
              Thanks Reuben! His skillset is exatly what we need behind Munroe
              I agree 100%. He's a traditional rim protector first, with a lot of what's emphasized in today's game -- speed, versatility, length, and able to move the feet. He's that guy, and he's still fairly young.

Comment

I also met Jack Armstrong, he was cool as hell.

Funny anecdote..out of all the people we came in close contact with, my sister in law was most excited for?

Sherm! Yes Sherman Hamilton the pre game guy, she got all starry eyed lol
                Met Sherm, Jacko and Matt back in 2011. Great guys.

Comment

• Looks like they'd want something like ibaka, OG and a 1st

Comment

• Yo tenforthewin, any Butler trade suggestiions?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Looks like they'd want something like ibaka, OG and a 1st
                      TRex wrote: View Post
                      Yo tenforthewin, any Butler trade suggestiions?
                      Ya'll are spicy with this Butler stuff lol.

I really don't want Butler anymore tbh.

Comment

Ya'll are spicy with this Butler stuff lol.

I really don't want Butler anymore tbh.
                        Me neither unless masai goes God mode and its like ibaka and Wright

Even then I dunno

Comment

Me neither unless masai goes God mode and its like ibaka and Wright

Even then I dunno
                          Let Masai speak to the owner Taylor, we will also throw in a couple of millions in unmarked bills to help pay for the cost of firing Thibs lol

Comment

Looks like they'd want something like ibaka, OG and a 1st
                            Ibaka ain't "quality" anymore.

Comment

• Ibaka's gonna bounce back!

Well, probably not but this will be another transitional year towards him eventually coming off the bench, which in Toronto will largely depend on how fast Siakam develops.

Ibaka is still very helpful in the right situations and at the right usage. I'm interested to see if Nurse gets more out of him. As has been mentioned he shoots from deep well, he has a good post game to turn around short and mid-range jumpers. I don't know if he'll ever get his defensive impact back, I'd be surprised.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Ibaka ain't "quality" anymore.
                                Tell that to Tom Thibodeau who's on a mission to acquire every good player from 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X