Everything Training Camp 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Durant is a flake. Always was always will. He couldn't lead OKC to a championship with him being "the man" so he joined a dynasty Warriors team. WEAKEST move in the history of the NBA.

He will FOREVER be known as the guy who took the EASY way out to win championships or as i like to call them "fake championships"

You can't put his name in the same sentence as Jordan or LeBron or Bird or any of the all time greats.
    Yes I know but his 3 years of quotes since trying to be some psuedo intellectual, always eluding to some "life experiences" that were needed to "challenge" his "growth" always while taking shots at okc, westbrook, fans, media, everyone because we just dont understand...are super annoying.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• its ok for DD to accept Lowry as a teammate and best friend despite his bad attitude but now that hes gone we shouldnt? Get over the breakup guys. Lets play basketball not soap opera ball

Comment

• If this continue throughout preseason you have to trade him for Butler. Butler is the better player and Lowry is probably the best player Wolves can get back in a trade.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lmao if you think Jimmy Butler is the answer to (perceived) attitude problems on the Raptors, boy have I got news for you
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            If this continue throughout preseason you have to trade him for Butler. Butler is the better player and Lowry is probably the best player Wolves can get back in a trade.

Kyle is the perfect point guard for this team. There’s no way Masai is dumb enough to make that trade. I love Jimmy, but fit matters and the fit is bad in this situation. Right now, our roster is constructed magnificently. There are no holes, the pieces fit together perfectly and we have a lot of depth. Why mess with that?

Comment

If this continue throughout preseason you have to trade him for Butler. Butler is the better player and Lowry is probably the best player Wolves can get back in a trade.

Define "this." If by "this" you mean Lowry's attitude, well, that's not going away. It's been here for a half decade.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

#proveem

Comment

• Hey just an idea, if Kyle didn't want to talk to Nick in July, then I think we should trade him for the guy that demanded a trade and won't report to camp. That should fix these problems!

Comment

• Before trading DeMar:

After trading DeMar:

I know everybody is DYING for some attitude problems on this team from Lowry or Kawhi after DeMar aired everything out this summer, but other than Lowry avoiding the media at times (while also doing scums and sit downs at times), I'm really not seeing the cause for alarm here. All quotes from players and coaching staff out of training camp to date have been very, very positive.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• He is being distraction for no reason. It's very selfish. I dont remember him declining to speak to media in any pass training camp.

Going by his history. Lowry seems to me like once you lose his trust it's hard to get back. I feel Masai has lost that trust.
                      DanH wrote: View Post
                      Define "this." If by "this" you mean Lowry's attitude, well, that's not going away. It's been here for a half decade.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Hey just an idea, if Kyle didn't want to talk to Nick in July, then I think we should trade him for the guy that demanded a trade and won't report to camp. That should fix these problems!
                        Thank God theres a game tomorrow. I dunno who wants to talk about actual basketball more- me or lowry

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          Kyle is the perfect point guard for this team. There’s no way Masai is dumb enough to make that trade. I love Jimmy, but fit matters and the fit is bad in this situation. Right now, our roster is constructed magnificently. There are no holes, the pieces fit together perfectly and we have a lot of depth. Why mess with that?
                          I don't think you understand just how good Butler was last year when played.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                            Hey just an idea, if Kyle didn't want to talk to Nick in July, then I think we should trade him for the guy that demanded a trade and won't report to camp. That should fix these problems!
                            I think you forgot just how we got Kawhi in the first place.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

And yet he had another all world player at center and a fairly deep roster yet still a very meh team. Butler has never won more than Lowry. He can go supernova and score 40 on his own and be a part of a 45 win team. That's about all hes proven. And certainly I dont see an ideal second fiddle to Kawhi

Comment

I don't think you understand just how good Lowry was last year.

Butler is an upgrade, but only a marginal one (as compared to the dramatic upgrade from DD to Kawhi), and when considering fit, whether the team would be better is a bit of a question.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X