• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    You changed your name! I didn't know you could do that lol
    I thought something was fishy

Comment

• At the end of the day its a money discussion more than a fit/talent discussion. Butler is going to command $38M a year. Lowry far less once his contract is over.

I'd take Lowry at ~ $20M over Butler at $38M.. (assuming we've kept Kawhi).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        You changed your name! I didn't know you could do that lol
        It's time to re-brand.

T-Rex is gone. No more Mr. Nice Guy. Time to unleash! 😉
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          It's time to re-brand.

T-Rex is gone. No more Mr. Nice Guy. Time to unleash! ��
          T-Rex is to close to a Raptor, which made no sense for a Bulls fan. This change makes perfect sense, fury, seeing red and all that.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

It's time to re-brand.

You were Mr. Nice Guy before? I'm now worried to see what your "unleashing" will entail
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

1. Butler is a better player than Lowry. This is not even debatable.

2. It's all about the playoffs.

Who do you trust more in the playoffs? Butler or Lowry?
              In a vacuum where we didnt have Kawhi Leonard I'd say butler

In the playoffs I'd rather trust Kawhi and Lowry then Kawhi and butler

We don't need Kawhi Leonard and a lesser Kawhi leonard and inexperienced point guards. We need Kawhi Leonard surrounded by selfless shooters and passers
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It's time to re-brand.

Dibs on the OVO Fury jerseys....

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  You were Mr. Nice Guy before? I'm now worried to see what your "unleashing" will entail
                  Multiple temporary bans.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

We don't need Kawhi Leonard and a lesser Kawhi leonard and inexperienced point guards. We need Kawhi Leonard surrounded by selfless shooters and passers
                    Agreed. Chr1s1anL said he’d rather have talent over fit. You need a mix of both and the team we have now is a perfect combination of both. Look at Kobe, Dwight and Nash, all 3 are extremely talented individually, but it didn’t work.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      What I take from this is that you'd rather have DeRozan + Butler, than Lowry + Kawhi.
                      No, id rather have Butler/Kawhi. Deebo is gone why do you guys keep bringing him up? Time to move on guys.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        No, id rather have Butler/Kawhi. Deebo is gone why do you guys keep bringing him up? Time to move on guys.

You were just complaining about how Kawhi is a malcontent.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I have ZERO trust in Playoff Kyle.

He is known as a perennial playoff choker. One of the worst playoff performers in history. Raptors fans should know this by now. Why is this year going to be different?

Kawhi is going to need a lot of help specially come playoff time. I trust Butler a whole lot more than Kyle. Not to mention Butler is a MUCH better player than Kyle.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            You were just complaining about how Kawhi is a malcontent.
                            I wasnt complaining. I was just showing that hating on Butler for his situation is stupid when all were doing is praising Kawhi. Keep that same energy.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I have ZERO trust in Playoff Kyle.

He is known as a perennial playoff choker. One of the worst playoff performers in history. Raptors fans should know this by now. Why is this year going to be different?

Kawhi is going to need a lot of help specially come playoff time. I trust Butler a whole lot more than Kyle. Not to mention Butler is a MUCH better player than Kyle.
                              Why was last year different? It was, in case you missed it. And it's because it's the first time he's had his minutes managed properly and hit the playoffs healthy since 2013-14.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lowry. I like the guy bringing it up to be a 3 point threat. Lowrys 3 threat will create a whole lotta space for kawhi et all.

Comment

Working...
                                X