Everything Training Camp 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Big deal. Lowry does his talking on the court.

After 6 years youd think you guys would get over expecting him to become prince charming
    Prince charming? I'd settle for just not being a douche.

Comment

Big deal. Lowry does his talking on the court.

After 6 years youd think you guys would get over expecting him to become prince charming
      Blows me away. Like, where has everyone been for the last half decade where Lowry has acted exactly like this at every opportunity?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Isn’t this what makes Kyle your favourite Raptor? It sure is for me.

Comment

Lowry is a great player, but his personality keeps me from buying his jersey. You can't argue with his effort on the court, or the wonderful things he does off of it.

He did come off as more abrasive than usual today. Partially because the media kept on asking him the same line of questioning, all based on the trade. They just worded it differently each time.

He doesn't make it any easier though. I hope he can find the same chemistry with the new additions

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
            Lowry is a great player, but his personality keeps me from buying his jersey. You can't argue with his effort on the court, or the wonderful things he does off of it.

He did come off as more abrasive than usual today. Partially because the media kept on asking him the same line of questioning, all based on the trade. They just worded it differently each time.

He doesn't make it any easier though. I hope he can find the same chemistry with the new additions
            Yeah I can understand that. Who do you think is the concensus fan favorite right now? I have to say JV, OG and Green are all super likeable.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
              Theres a lot of "douches" In sports hall of fame or have jerseys hanging in rafters. His teammates like him too. I couldn't care less if he treats steve Simmons nice. Those guys are just dying for a juicy tweet.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Theres a lot of "douches" In sports hall of fame or have jerseys hanging in rafters. His teammates like him too. I couldn't care less if he treats steve Simmons nice. Those guys are just dying for a juicy tweet.
                Being an ass to Simmons is, if anything, a positive.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                  A douche? You must never have met an actual douche before. Kyle wasn't even remotely sulking or abrasive today, you guys read way too much into every little thing.

Comment

Lowry came to Toronto and didnt want to stay at first but he still decided to fulfill his contract obligations and he put maximum effort. He didnt pull Butler, Paul George or Bledsoe. So why would he all of the sudden do that?
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Lowry was always a prickly guy. I'm gonna start watching some videos to see if I get the same vibe as some of you. I feel some of you will foul out with all this reaching.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post

I'm willing to bet he finds instant chemistry with Kawhi. Kyle is about winning. I don't think he cares who is alpha dog, who gets more points, assists or media interviews; he's all about winning. I expect that by April Kawhi and Kyle will have each others faces tatooed onto their backs.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          I'm willing to bet he finds instant chemistry with Kawhi. Kyle is about winning. I don't think he cares who is alpha dog, who gets more points, assists or media interviews; he's all about winning. I expect that by April Kawhi and Kyle will have each others faces tatooed onto their backs.
                          Agree with everything but that last part.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Agree with everything but that last part.
                            We'll see!

Comment

Even though we have Kawhi Leonard I'm going to try and maintain some cool detachment from this team. I have PTSD (Playoffs Traumatic Stress Disorder)
                              OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                                Even though we have Kawhi Leonard I'm going to try and maintain some cool detachment from this team. I have PTSD (Playoffs Traumatic Stress Disorder)
                                That was clever! But we have never experienced a Dr. Kawhi type player in Toronto before. He will cure your symptoms by December. Have you seen his resume? Just a little faith.

And that is a killer avatar! He would be upset at you.

Comment

Working...
                                X