Everything Training Camp 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah and the process hasn't changed. This has always been Lowry's process. So why are we upset?
    The process hasn't changed? Hello?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      The process hasn't changed? Hello?
      Hi.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hi.
        lol. Ride or Die just done rode out of town. This ain't the Lowry show anymore. And he knows it.

Comment

lol. Ride or Die just done rode out of town. This ain't the Lowry show anymore. And he knows it.
          I'm confused. Nurse has been outspoken in how he wants the ball in Lowry's hands MORE this year. The media has been hanging all over Lowry constantly since the trade. It's more the Lowry show than ever, in so far as he always took a back seat in-game and publicly to DeMar anyway, so Kawhi has changed nothing in that regard.

I would like to hear what part of Lowry's process has changed in your opinion. He's screwing with the media (as always), taking the summer off and not interacting with the team (as always)... What's new here?
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm confused. Nurse has been outspoken in how he wants the ball in Lowry's hands MORE this year. The media has been hanging all over Lowry constantly since the trade. It's more the Lowry show than ever, in so far as he always took a back seat in-game and publicly to DeMar anyway, so Kawhi has changed nothing in that regard.

I would like to hear what part of Lowry's process has changed in your opinion. He's screwing with the media (as always), taking the summer off and not interacting with the team (as always)... What's new here?
            Lowry has never taken a "back-seat" to anybody during the 5-year run. He had a "co-starring" role with DeMar. Not so much with Kawhi. Lowry is a clear-cut supporting actor. That has changed. And Lowry got publicly shamed by Masai's ... we gave them chances rant. That was another ego-bruising change. And the Lowry show attention he's getting from the media is for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Aww, after all of the scrutiny he's been under...self inflicted or not...it's just nice to see him happy and smiling.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                What a ridiculous reply to an obvious performance.
                Lowry isn't "pissed" in that way that means he will try harder this year. He's pissed in the "us against them" "players against management" way. He cares more about his buds than he does that Jersey, trust me, and thats fine, HOWEVER, his JOB, is to be a Raptor, and if you think you're getting 100% from a guy that hates his boss......hahahahaha good on ya I suppose. I ain't buying it.

This guy has always put himself before the franchise he played for. His effort on the floor is all Ego, not respect, trust me.

Should have traded him, not demar
                I'm gonna be honest. Anytime I hear someone say "they should have traded lowry instead of demar" i think they lack the fundamental understanding of how 5 players mesh together on a basketball court.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Aww, after all of the scrutiny he's been under...self inflicted or not...it's just nice to see him happy and smiling.
                  Yep. The US media has pretty much conceded that he's staying in Toronto. Lakers fan-boy, Shannon Sharpe: "we've moved on to Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I'm gonna be honest. Anytime I hear someone say "they should have traded lowry instead of demar" i think they lack the fundamental understanding of how 5 players mesh together on a basketball court.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Lowry has never taken a "back-seat" to anybody during the 5-year run. He had a "co-starring" role with DeMar. Not so much with Kawhi. Lowry is a clear-cut supporting actor. That has changed. And Lowry got publicly shamed by Masai's ... we gave them chances rant. That was another ego-bruising change. And the Lowry show attention he's getting from the media is for all the wrong reasons.
                      I'm kind of missing you on this Masai shaming point. Masai was pretty explicitly talking about the guys he got rid of. Lowry still being here should be a bit of a vote of confidence, no? And Lowry is a smart guy - he knows what didn't work over this window, and he knows that's what Masai is referring to.

I mean, Lowry SHOULD have had a co-starring role with DeMar, but I strongly disagree that they were treated that way in terms of on-court usage and how the team presented them to the public.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yep. The US media has pretty much conceded that he's staying in Toronto. Lakers fan-boy, Shannon Sharpe: "we've moved on to Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis"
                        That's what he(a Laker fan) think. What does Magic Johnson think?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm gonna be honest. Anytime I hear someone say "they should have traded lowry instead of demar" i think they lack the fundamental understanding of basketball.
                          Fixed that for you.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Durant on why he joined Golden State: ""You can't learn about life if you're the only player on the team... You're the only player on the team and nobody is just as good as you, nobody has that experience or that thought process of how you're thinking as a ball player."
                            This guy Is plain insufferable. Three years in still dropping quotes that are only hurting his image. Stop talking!

We might have the best defensive player, but warriors have the most defensive player
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This guy Is plain insufferable. Three years in still dropping quotes that are only hurting his image. Stop talking!

We might have the best defensive player, but warriors have the most defensive player
                              I used to be a fan, now I just feel dirty
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Durant is a flake. Always was always will. He couldn't lead OKC to a championship with him being "the man" so he joined a dynasty Warriors team. WEAKEST move in the history of the NBA.

He will FOREVER be known as the guy who took the EASY way out to win championships or as i like to call them "fake championships"

You can't put his name in the same sentence as Jordan or LeBron or Bird or any of the all time greats.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X