• Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    I thought it was your penis
    They work together
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Posted a little highlight tape from day 1:

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
        Kawhi was hanging out with Norman Powell.

I didn't catch CJ or Kyle, but most of the guys were at the other end of the gym that media couldn't go to.

Delon was working on his catch-&-shoot. Eric Moreland and Greg Monroe also spent a lot of time with Patrick Mutombo shooting outside shots.

Norman Powell said he's known Kawhi since high-school, same with Castleberry.
        If Kawhi re-signs, then the Raptors should retire Norman's number.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• dude this is why we traded for him. You can't get this type of interaction in free agency meetings
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Did you get an autograph? lol
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kawhi on Nick Nurse, calling him a "brilliant mind."

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Did you get an autograph? lol
                No t rex! Bad! Remember what masai said, we're supposed to play it cool, act like we've been there before
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  No t rex! Bad! Remember what masai said, we're supposed to play it cool, act like we've been there before
                  Fuck that. If I was there I would get his autograph for sure. That's a future 1st ballot hall of famer.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kawhi on Nick Nurse, calling him a "brilliant mind."

Our man on the inside! Yes!
                    I trust you fully to play it cool. Don't give TRex your media pass

Comment

• I've only heard good things about Nurse. Even KD said some nice things on his podcast with Bill Simmons regarding Nurse. I'm glad we don't have a 1D head coach anymore.

Comment

• Nice! Thanks Reuben!

Comment

Nurse was really blown away with how good Siakam's reaction to the game is progressing. Making faster reads when handling and passing the ball. Also said that he's got a great escape spin move when he's in trouble. Sounds like Pascal may get a Draymond Green role with the squad.

Nothing definitive as of now with regards to starting lineup.
                          Pascal has like a 500HP diesel for a motor... He just never tires. In his last year of NCAA ball he played the entire 40 minute game a couple three times. If his ball handling skills are getting closer to that motor (speed never has a slump) this guy is going to be a pantload to handle.

I suspect the league knows it... its just a secret to the mainstream nba media crews. I think this year he makes a splash as big as a hundred pound cinder block hitting a mill pond from 100 feet up.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Excellent!

Kawhi Leonard on Nick Nurse: "He's open-minded, ready to adjust on the fly. Just a brilliant mind, loves the game of basketball. I've gotta talk to him more, this was just my first practice, but we're going to develop a good relationship."

— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) September 25, 2018
                            I knew it. Since they first talked in the summer, I knew they would click. The identity of "substance > hype" that this team always had suits Leonard (and Nurse) very well.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

come on guys
                              Notice how Jonas is protecting his gonads from mad dog Lowry as he prepares for a knee strike? Lowry has to go before he does any more damage. The truth will come out.
                              Last edited by Puffer; Tue Sep 25, 2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                                I've only heard good things about Nurse. Even KD said some nice things on his podcast with Bill Simmons regarding Nurse. I'm glad we don't have a 1D head coach anymore.
                                Yeah listening to JV and FVV the other day got me excited. The way they said (paraphrasing), "yeah its nice to now have an open minded coach who is going to experiment with some really cool new concepts, no offense to casey" was incredible. I was trying to stay cautiously optimistic about this year but im full on hyped now.

Comment

Working...
                                X