Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 1: Portland Trail Blazers @ Toronto Raptors in Vancity - Sat Sept 29th, 7pm ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    I don't like JV starting. I have said it from the start, even before the Leonard trade, I want Kyle, Green, Leonard, Siakam, and JV as our starting unit.
    Umm... what?

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
      I don't like JV starting. I have said it from the start, even before the Leonard trade, I want Kyle, Green, Leonard, Siakam, and JV as our starting unit.
      ?

Comment

Just want no one to get hurt. Pre-season is a waste of time.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          Umm... what?
          The second JV is Jerge Vibaka

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            76'ers beat Melbourne (a team Raptors will play for their 3rd preseason game).

Ben Simmons looked really impressive in the highlights, he will be a handful when Raps play them.

Dang I really think we need Jimmy Butler

Comment

Sure it’s a preseason game but just calculate for a moment how many minutes since mid July that you have scouring the internet, looking at grainy images, following tweets, just to see Kawhi in a Raptor uniform. Less than 15 minutes to go.

Comment

No OG, personal reasons. A family member recently passed.

Also, for the other end, coach Stotts said McCollum and Lillard will only play in the first quarter.

I expect Nurse to play Kawhi and Lowry a little more, considering they're in Vancouver.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Kawhi would instantly become the most talented player to ever wear a Raps jersey the time he steps on the court tonight.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

having a hard time finding a stream... anyone point me in the right direction?
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• http://nba4live.fun/stream/live1/

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                        Found one a first row
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          I think we're probably just trying it out for now, Nurse did say he was going to test out a lot of different lineups.

But I think 6th man is the ideal role for JV with this team. Good to see we're at least trying it instead of waiting for panic mode in the playoffs like we did against the Bucks.
                          Yeah I don't see this lineup getting a lot of minutes. Only two of those guys can create anything with the ball, seems like its preseason experimenting.

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                            Normally the NBA League pass is free for the first couple weeks of the season too, not sure about this year or preseason though.

Comment

• Whoops, late to the party

Let’s gooooo!!!!
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Oh boy, I'm so ready
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X