No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 2: Toronto Raptors @ Utah Jazz - Oct 2nd, 9pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually we get long, crisp, cool autumns out here, which I love more than any other time of the year. Last few years there have definitely been more early autumn ridiculous snow dumps. This is not (yet) as bad as the one about four years back that absolutely destroyed trees city wide.

Comment

Im still at my summer retreat (no cable) so i looked at youtube about an hour after last game but couldnt find it. Is there a reliable channel or something that would stream the game post game?

Comment

And why the fuk is toronto not offered for nba season pass. They have tv contracts in the US too

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
          Usually we get long, crisp, cool autumns out here, which I love more than any other time of the year. Last few years there have definitely been more early autumn ridiculous snow dumps. This is not (yet) as bad as the one about four years back that absolutely destroyed trees city wide.
          Yep add that to record snowfall last winter(and another long winter ahead), the floods of 2013 due to snow and precipitation, the worst September ive ever seen this year, literally the hottest day calgary's ever had in August...

yeah, nothing to see here. Its just weather.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
            Im still at my summer retreat (no cable) so i looked at youtube about an hour after last game but couldnt find it. Is there a reliable channel or something that would stream the game post game?
            I've been told that reddit is the best place to find live streams.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
              And why the fuk is toronto not offered for nba season pass. They have tv contracts in the US too
              It is. NBA League Pass has Toronto games, we just can't watch them live. The same is true for games in the US - no one can watch nationally televised games live on LP, and local broadcasts get blacked out there too.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Ah ok thanks guys!

Comment

The key to using an online stream is to get adblock. Otherwise it's not even worth it.

Comment

Starters are:

Lowry, Collinsworth, Leonard, Miles, Valanciunas.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                      Starters are:

wow
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                        Starters are:

Who the fuck?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

Mr. Triple Double gets the start? Hmmm..... I guess that might be a hint as to has a lead on one of those final roster spots.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

No OG still, not with the team due to personal reasons.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              wow
                              Your sig is the best Mixx

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                wow
                                Nurse is drunk with power and trolling all of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X