PRESEASON GAME 2: Toronto Raptors @ Utah Jazz - Oct 2nd, 9pm ET SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    If Pascal reached his ceiling today hes already a very good 26th overall pick. I hope people dont turn on his before Christmas because everybody has been whispering "Draymond green" all summer
    You bet. Classic RR though: Getting too high on a player based on highlights from summer pickup games, then getting too low/mad because said player is not putting up a show every game like the summer beer league where no one really plays real D...

Siakam will be a fine piece or us though, just no Draymon Green

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Siakam needs to learn to shoot at least somewhat respectably before he can make a big leap.

Not sure better playmaking will matter enough without that. It will help in transition, but won't matter as much in the halfcourt where without a shot guys will sag off him a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      Just utilize lineups that have a ton of shooting, which I think a bench lineup of FVV/Delon/Miles/JV or Serge are capable of doing.

If we're using this whole Draymond argument, so many teams still sag off of him and forget about him considering he's got three of the best shooters to ever play the game on his team.

Nurse has to be creative, especially for guys like Siakam when their weaknesses are the biggest necessities in today's game.

I'd like to see Siakam on a lineup of Lowry/Green/Kawhi/OG, where he can be a primary initiator at the top of the key, or in the high post. This is also the lineup that plenty seem to talk about being the most versatile defensively.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Holy shit! Did you seeeee the way he crossed up that pylon? Nasty!

Look out, Kawhi!

Comment

• Pascal looks at his hands and the ball too much he doesnt see the whole floor at all.

Wtf is up with all the open 3’s? I know its preseason but we werent getting open 3s. Its been a problem here forever

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Look out, Kawhi!
            The Brazilian Yi Jianlian. The Chariman 2.0.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
              Pascal looks at his hands and the ball too much he doesnt see the whole floor at all.

Wtf is up with all the open 3’s? I know its preseason but we werent getting open 3s. Its been a problem here forever
              Yep also If our defence is so good, why were we leaving Ingles open for a 3?! We know what he is capable of. It simply drove me nuts last season and its a carry over. Joe Ingles should not be capable of scoring 24 points on this team.

Comment

Look out, Kawhi!
                Bruno just finished going up against James Harden in practice and he needed a challenge.

Comment

Look out, Kawhi!
                  Y'AINT GOT NO WINGSPAN LIEUTENANT DAN

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Yep also If our defence is so good, why were we leaving Ingles open for a 3?! We know what he is capable of. It simply drove me nuts last season and its a carry over. Joe Ingles should not be capable of scoring 24 points on this team.
                    On both offense and defense the team communication was really bad and expected. Even though Nurse is returning, his role is completely different and his entire coaching staff has changed over. Add in Kawhi & Green and that's a pretty big change overall. And Nurse is experimenting with lineups and evaluating fringe guys at the same time. It's gonna take time to get everyone in sync.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      The Brazilian Yi Jianlian. The Chariman 2.0.
                      I got .jpg for all you mothafuckas keep it comin

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Just a guess, but maybe...

1. Because it's a meaningless pre-season game
                        2. Because players are not yet in ideal physical shape/form
                        3. Because we have a new coach integrating new players and new system
                        4. Because the priority was to give camp invites time so we can decide who to cut
                        5. Because one of our best defenders (OG) was out
                        6. Because players are taking it easy to avoid injuries
                        7. Also, because it was a meaningless pre-season game (oh wait, that was reason #1)...
                        Last edited by inthepaint; Wed Oct 3, 2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          Just a guess, but maybe...

1. Because it's a meaningless pre-season game
                          2. Because players are not yet in ideal physical shape/form
                          3. Because we have a new coach integrating new players and new system
                          4. Because the priority was to give camp invites time so we can decide who to cut
                          5. Because one of our best defenders (OG) was out
                          6. Because players are taking it easy to avoid injuries
                          7. Also, because it was a meaningless pre-season game (oh wait, that was reason #1)...
                          Joe Ingles is also really friggin good. He gave OKC absolute fits...in the fucking playoffs. Let's not act like he's some scrub

Comment

• Yeah, Ingles is solid, he just looks like some guy who hangs out at your local YMCA which is why it's so frustrating when he goes off on you.

Comment

• No game till wed? wtf. And the wed game is the 1st half of a back to back lol. Who creates this sked? seriously.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                No game till wed? wtf. And the wed game is the 1st half of a back to back lol. Who creates this sked? seriously.
                                Friday Raps are playing some Australian team
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X