TORONTO RAPTORS

Kyle Lowry

Danny Green

Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

CJ Miles (don't google CJ Miles)

Jonas Valanciunas

Notes:

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Josh Boone, lol. Didn't know he still played.

Comment

I used to have Josh Boone on my fantasy teams wayyyyy back when. Funny to see he's still playing. Product of the UConn Huskies.

Comment

I wonder where kawhis house is? Bridle path? Hope not nice homes but shit corner of town. Forest hill? Boring. I saw vince back in the day by his place 207 queens quay. My buddy talked to bruno at his condo lakeshore and parklawn. My guess is if its a house high park. Nice area short drive to practice facility and scotiabank arena

Comment

I also propose we use the other CJ Miles pics in all game threads going forward.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            I used to have Josh Boone on my fantasy teams wayyyyy back when. Funny to see he's still playing. Product of the UConn Huskies.
            Are you a Husky owner by chance? I wanna get one, some day, but don't know where to start.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
              I wonder where kawhis house is? Bridle path? Hope not nice homes but shit corner of town. Forest hill? Boring. I saw vince back in the day by his place 207 queens quay. My buddy talked to bruno at his condo lakeshore and parklawn. My guess is if its a house high park. Nice area short drive to practice facility and scotiabank arena
              They all live in the Queens Quay or Parklawn area.

Comment

Ya but i heard he bought a “house”

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  They all live in the Queens Quay or Parklawn area.
                  Kawhi will probably commute in from Keswick.... just because he's different.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Are you a Husky owner by chance? I wanna get one, some day, but don't know where to start.
                    Yea man, that's my boy Bane in my pic. They're the best breed out there, but very stubborn.

Lots of rescues out there to get from - @findingthemhomes, S.H.A.R.P., etc. Even if you want a puppy, I would suggest going that route.

Be prepared for hair everywhere after they turn 1, and also be prepared to exercise them a good 2 hours a day. They need a lot of stimulation or they become destructive... we still deal with it to this day lol a tired husky is a good husky.

Comment

Lol! Bring back the red rocket and they can share a basement apartment in parkdale and take the streetcar to the arena or kawhis chevy

Comment

kawhi is so cool just sayin

Comment

I had a lot of dogs theyre all great but whippets are my favourite. They are super chill and fun to watch running around at the park

Comment

Nice job digging up all those pics Mixx

Comment

He's home.

Comment

Working...
                              X