Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maury wrote: View Post
    Brian Colangelo club president.
    That’s a normal sized collar. Find a new slant.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      First bi-annual meeting of the Masai Ujiri Haters Anonymous Club.
      Yea. But you know, I'm not sure about the feelings of Casey towards MU. I mean, they worked together for so many years. And it's clear that last postseason's end was a disappointment once again. And also, Masai had a chance to install his own guy when he came in, but he stuck with Case (as he has pointed out). My feeling is that Case might not really harbour any ill feelings towards Masai, they were partners for so long. Just speculation though.

Heck, even Demar, in his guest appearance on the Serge Ibaka cooking show, seemed to have softened up his stance on the trade (this maybe a couple months after it happened). He seemed to be agreeing that "it's a business," these things happen, and after he thought about it he seemed to have made more peace with Masai's move....

Comment

Hey all!

Through a stroke of good fortune I have been given courtside seats to tonight's game. Lifetime Raps fan, but my experiences at the ACC (and Skydome before that) have all been in the sprightzone sadly.

Anything I should be looking to take advantage of? We're gonna go super early to catch the warm-ups but I'm wondering if there are other things I should be aware of!

Cheers, and looking forward to watching Josh Boone get dunked on!

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
          Hey all!

Through a stroke of good fortune I have been given courtside seats to tonight's game. Lifetime Raps fan, but my experiences at the ACC (and Skydome before that) have all been in the sprightzone sadly.

Anything I should be looking to take advantage of? We're gonna go super early to catch the warm-ups but I'm wondering if there are other things I should be aware of!

Have fun! Be the first one there and one of the last to leave! Absorb! Drink if you drink but not too many, just enough! Take it all in

KeonClark life advice
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Have fun! Be the first one there and one of the last to leave! Absorb! Drink if you drink but not too many, just enough! Take it all in

KeonClark life advice
            Sounds like words to live by!

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
              Hey all!

I think you're supposed to bring a lint roller and roll your pants?
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Yea man, that's my boy Bane in my pic. They're the best breed out there, but very stubborn.

Lots of rescues out there to get from - @findingthemhomes, S.H.A.R.P., etc. Even if you want a puppy, I would suggest going that route.

Be prepared for hair everywhere after they turn 1, and also be prepared to exercise them a good 2 hours a day. They need a lot of stimulation or they become destructive... we still deal with it to this day lol a tired husky is a good husky.
                Haha.. take my Lab to a local doggie park to socialize with her "friends" with many Huskies.... and many holes! They are predisposed to digging I understand (to create shelter). But generally good disposition.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  I think you're supposed to bring a lint roller and roll your pants?
                  I'm wearing lintproof pants in honor of Drizzy.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Haha.. take my Lab to a local doggie park to socialize with her "friends" with many Huskies.... and many holes! They are predisposed to digging I understand (to create shelter). But generally good disposition.
                    Oh yes... I forgot to mention that if you live in a house with a backyard, you should dig about 6 feet under ground along the perimeter of the fence and reinforce it with concrete lol

Comment

Noticed a Andrea Bargnani mention above. Some trivia I came across... How does AB fit in a Raptors trade-tree scenario resulting Kawhi Leonard?

Added bonus in the link ... a vid of probably the best play (not the face plant) AB executed as a Raptor (cannot recall it myself!)

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-jakob-poeltl/

Comment

Oh I remember that pass vividly. Rode the high of that pass for years believing in Bargs way beyond when I should have stopped.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Noticed a Andrea Bargnani mention above. Some trivia I came across... How does AB fit in a Raptors trade-tree scenario resulting Kawhi Leonard?

Added bonus in the link ... a vid of probably the best play (not the face plant) AB executed as a Raptor (cannot recall it myself!)

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Oh I remember that pass vividly. Rode the high of that pass for years believing in Bargs way beyond when I should have stopped.
                          Man oh man that pass.

If he'd been placed in the right situation, he would have been a multiple time all-star. The part of me that thinks this will never die.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Basically, andrea bargnani and DeMar derozan for Kawhi Leonard and Danny green

The bargnani trade was truly the gift that kept on giving and giving and giving for 5 damn years

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              I was a believer too. Twin towers with Bosh I thought...the next Dirk I thought...I was younger and more hopeful, always believing in our next big thing

Comment

So no Leonard, Lowry, Miles or Fred tonight according JLew. Boring.....

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X