Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESEASON GAME 4: Brooklyn Nets vs Toronto Raptors in Montreal - OCT 10, 2018, 7PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D looks real nice this half. Granted Brooklyn isn't looking great, but really containing the ball well.

Comment

• There you go! Start JV and look what happens. I LOVE Serge at the 5, don't get me wrong, he's MUCH better at the 5 than the 4 at this point in his career. He just should not be starting. He should only start if the other team is starting a small ball 5 (which is almost no team). He will look very good against bench C's but he just doesn't fit the starting lineup as well as JV. To me that's VERY clear throughout the whole preseason so far. Why Nurse can't see that is beyond me. I really hope he's just doing this because it's preseason.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I thought there was an understanding that Lowry turned his career around in 2014. Most are aware of the Kevin McHale drama 6 years ago, it's how we got him cheap in that trade.
        Saint Kyle, circa 2017

"No, they were not directed at anyone," Lowry said. "They were just general. They were in general. They were more so for me saying, ‘Okay, we’ve got to change things and get better’ and hold guys accountable more and that’s from me. I don’t dictate or do anything but play basketball. I don’t make management decisions, I don’t make coaching decisions. I say what I feel from my heart and at times, that’s how I feel. Last night, changes do need to be made. We’ve got to find ways to win some damn games.”

Though Lowry didn't name any names and claims to not have targeted anybody with his remarks, former Raptors assistant Tom Sterner believes the three-time All-Star seemed to be directing his comments towards coach Dwane Casey.

“Kyle’s a very calculated person,” Sterner told TSN Radio 1050 Toronto's Landsberg and Naylor. “And so, he has an agenda on his mind in terms of who he thinks is at fault. Losing 10 of 14, he’s pointing it at Casey. The last two possessions were scrambled possessions in which they just didn’t scramble enough. You’ve got Bebe and JV on the floor, who can’t scramble. Kyle’s probably pointing at that and the difference for the team is that, a year ago when they were winning games, they’re winning all the close ones; now, they’re losing all the close ones. That builds frustration and the easiest thing to do is point it at Casey.”
        https://www.tsn.ca/with-frustrations...-move-1.670413

Comment

• Really Kyle? In preseason?
          OG is our king

Comment

• Kicking a guy out in preseason in front of a home crowd is dumb as hell.

Comment

• "you *** need me" screamed Lowry. Refs were speechless
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Danny Green runs like an old, crippled man.

Comment

• Danny Green's best game.

Comment

• Raptors defense this quarter is hopefully a harbinger of things to come

Comment

• Og's footwork on defense is something else. Wouldn't mind them giving him a little offense.

Comment

• can someone make a compilation of this second half defence?

I'm getting aroused over here

Comment

• This lineup of Wright/Green/OG/Kawhi with either JV or Serge is insane defensively. Nets are totally shook.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                            can someone make a compilation of this second half defence?

I'm getting aroused over here
                            I don’t blame ya, with D like that
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Yeah its hard to get excited about defense but some of this stuff is highlight worthy.

Comment

• Green is so IMPRESSIVE.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X