PRESEASON GAME 5: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans - OCT 11, 2018 8PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LurkingRaptor wrote: View Post
    Still not HD version of any streams huh...

This one I find has less ads, has commentary
    http://gototv.live/movies/toronto-vs...leans/249.html
    The one from torassic seems to be HD

Comment

Masai should send Brown away and give Kay his spot.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
        Brown, Jordan Loyd, OG, Pascal and Monroe start tonight.
        Siakam goes off for 15 and 15

Comment

Lol our backups are givin then a good game pascals being agressive going right at AD
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Love the pellies announcer. To paraphrase.......”I don’t want to denigrate the Raptors but the Pelicans have all their starters playing and Toronto is playing guys that may not be in the league in a couple of days. It should not be 50-50”

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Love the pellies announcer. To paraphrase.......”I don’t want to denigrate the Raptors but the Pelicans have all their starters playing and Toronto is playing guys that may not be in the league in a couple of days. It should not be 50-50”
              Because for the Pelican starters, this is just an exhibition game against a underwhelming opponent. For the Raptors, its an extended opportunity to either make the Raptors team (On that second two-way contract), or audition for the other NBA teams who may be watching.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Lol... shouldn't that be the team denigration reversed?

Comment

No D whatsoever. Seems like a semi-all star game lol
                  At least there's zumba at half time lol

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Because for the Pelican starters, this is just an exhibition game against a underwhelming opponent. For the Raptors, its an extended opportunity to either make the Raptors team (On that second two-way contract), or audition for the other NBA teams who may be watching.
                    Although as I post that , I should also note that the Raptors top scorers in the first (Pascal, OG, and Miles) don't fit the scenario

Comment

• Pascal “Jimmy Butler” Siakam
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yooooo Pascal looks sooooo dominant and he's doing this against AD. Jeez!
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Siakam at the half: 20 points, 5 boards, and 3 assists.

OG's arms must be aching - he got up 7 shots in a half!

Comment

• Lorenzo Brown really is a bum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Yooooo Pascal looks sooooo dominant and he's doing this against AD. Jeez!
                              He's looking like summer mixtape pascal. Headband pascal is a new man and hes a baaaad dude
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The announcers could be a little more knowledgeable. "Siakam is looking like he wants to be the 6th man out there." Like he's a deep bench guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X