PRESEASON GAME 5: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans - OCT 11, 2018 8PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    The announcers could be a little more knowledgeable. "Siakam is looking like he wants to be the 6th man out there." Like he's a deep bench guy.
    They way it sounded to me was he was looking like a 6moy canidate
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Pels radio guys are great....

The line about this shouldn’t be a 50 50 game was funny and earlier on as Randle threw one away the colour guy says something along the lines that he not only missed his man with that pass but with the attendance tonight there wasn’t much chance he would hit any fans either...classic stuff.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• The people watching this are die hards lol. So much good sports on tonight in the regular seasons
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          The people watching this are die hards lol. So much good sports on tonight in the regular seasons
          I'd be watching the Leafs but being in Ottawa this is one of the games I'm blacked out, and streaming hockey is terrible. So here I am...
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just started watching. For those who still need a stream, search "Vipbox basketball," and click the 3rd or 4th stream.

Really good quality, just take a couple minutes to close all the ads.

The Pels announcers are pretty funny and it's entertaining to hear them amusedly bemoan the Pels results here against the Raps deep bench.

Comment

The people watching this are die hards lol. So much good sports on tonight in the regular seasons
              Toronto Raptors Over Everything

Comment

• Pels announcers been talking about how Siakam was just having his way out there.

“Siakam may as well just flex like a bodybuilder, the way he’s knocking people around down there. It looks like nobody just wants to keep him off the box." They talked about Anthony Davis having blocked him twice early on, but since then Siakam is just going at him, and it looks like AD wants no part of him. Pascal with a double double, 21 points/11 reb, and we're still in the 3rd quarter. Lol.... Raps deep subs unit more than holding it's own against a Pels unit with some starters out there.

“A couple of these guys (Raptors subs) you might not know unless they came up to you and slapped you"

"Pels playing with their front line guys against a bunch of guys you haven't heard of until tonight." Lol....

Comment

Multitasking?

Comment

I’ve been waiting for basketball since June. I’m gonna watch a game even if it’s our bench.

Comment

• I also don’t care about hockey or football

Comment

• Yikes. Hard fall for Boucher.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                          I also don’t care about hockey or football
                          Same. Why's it assumed everyone would be interested?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Yikes. Hard fall for Boucher.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                            Looks like he's ok... For a moment I thought he FOR SURE snapped his arm in two. He's so skinny. Damn, that didn't look good at all.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Looks like he's ok... For a moment I thought he FOR SURE snapped his arm in two. He's so skinny. Damn, that didn't look good at all.
                              Sure didn't. I think he just is shaken up and maybe has a minor concussion at worst. Preseason can be dangerous. Especially when they're going pretty hard as they seem to be out there in this game.

Comment

• Pels players from their expressions and carriage look a bit pissed off and like they want to win this game. I think they're like 0-5 in the preseason so far. Picked a bad one to try to win. The raps deep subs came to play. Pels actually look like they want to win, but these Raps subs want to prove themselves. Result is actually a game where both sides are playing to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X