Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    And the plot thickens...

That's the thing. Woj and other national reporters never reported this either.

I have yet to hear/read anything from Minnesota's camp. This is so goddamn interesting.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      That's the thing. Woj and other national reporters never reported this either.

I have yet to hear/read anything from Minnesota's camp. This is so goddamn interesting.
      Where could all this misinformation be coming from??

Comment

Fuchan wrote: View Post
        Where could all this misinformation be coming from??

Of course, duh, haha.

It's just so weird. This might be the messiest trade request/situation in the last decade.

Comment

Of course, duh, haha.

It's just so weird. This might be the messiest trade request/situation in the last decade.
          It's getting stranger by the day. Freaking hilarious that he called the ESPN crew to set up shop for an interview before he even went to practice to go on a rampage. He's gone on a PR campaign.

Comment

Lowry, Kawhi, Green, VanVleet, Serge and JV resting.

Delon and Powell out to injury.

Comment

Lowry, Kawhi, Green, VanVleet, Serge and JV resting.

Delon and Powell out to injury.
              Backup point guard: DanH
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Backup point guard: DanH
                Can't be worse than Brown.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

My boy Malachi gonna explode for 50 tonight.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Brown, Jordan Loyd, OG, Pascal and Monroe start tonight.

Comment

Brown, Jordan Loyd, OG, Pascal and Monroe start tonight.
                      Big Moose! I'm one of the few here who hopes he gets minutes this year
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                        Is this game going to be on reddit streams at least? Or is this basically the same as wilt’s 100 point game?
                        It’s listed on Reddit...will have a look after 8 ...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          DeRozan definitely improved his first four years.
                          DeMar's assist rate years 1-5
                          4.9%
                          8.6%
                          10.8%
                          12.0%
                          18.9%

He started developing the midrange game in year 3.
                          % of shots taken from 0-3ft
                          44.9%
                          29.7%
                          24.8%
                          20.2%
                          15.3%

Also he was always improving his handle... Remember how he couldn't drive without fumbling it? Even as his usage rate went up from 18.1% to 28.0% his turnover rate barely changed from 9.4% to 9.5%.

That all said, a lot of the growth was happening under the surface. You would see him struggling but that was all part of the process, because growth isn't linear.

It was particularly noticeable in year 3 when Casey came in and forced a slowdown half-court offense.

Wiggins had to deal with something similar last year as Butler took over lead duties (don't let the FGA fool you, Butler had the ball in his hands much longer than Wiggins). I think Wiggins actually has been learning/growing, and although I don't think he has the same fire as DeMar, I do not think Wiggins is the same player he was in Grade 12. People just like rushing to proclaim busts, because mega hype often leads to mega backlash.

If Butler leaves and Wiggins is the same as last year I'll cede that the critics were right. But I think he is definitely not done improving.
                          C'mon Scrap, that's some serious cherry-picking there. lol. Shots taken from 0-3 ft? Really?

If we're going to go 'there' then Wiggins also improved his 3-pt makes and his defensive win shares in his first 4 years. And irronically, 3 & D (or lack thereof), was a big reason why DD was traded. Everybody improves something.

But still, I'm basically agreeing with Keon. Do we always have to argue about 'everything' here on RR? Lol. (A:> Heck,yes)

Comment

Will be a lengthy audition tonight for the second two-way contract.

Comment

Brown seems to have a decent skillset he just needs a slap upside the head and reminder theres 4 other players on his team

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Big Moose! I'm one of the few here who hopes he gets minutes this year
                                He's looked so slow anytime he's played I just can't see him being productive at all in his minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X