PRESEASON GAME 5: Toronto Raptors @ New Orleans Pelicans - OCT 11, 2018 8PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
    Pels players from their expressions and carriage look a bit pissed off and like they want to win this game. I think they're like 0-5 in the preseason so far. Picked a bad one to try to win. The raps deep subs came to play. Pels actually look like they want to win, but these Raps subs want to prove themselves. Result is actually a game where both sides are playing to win.
    RIP to Pelicans hopes and aspirations then lool
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Win this for Boucher

Comment

• Blink.. Jarrett Jack is still in the league?

Comment

• Kay Felder making his case. I like him way more than Brown.

Comment

• G League game atm
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Malachi ... Richardson .. has .... 21... points

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not Pels fan. jesus

Comment

• Lol Pels announcers were just straight pissed off in dying minutes. "Let's end this game right now."

Comment

• Takeaways:

Davis will not be in New Orleans for too long at this rate, and frankly neither will the Pelicans. Seattle may get a franchise back within the next 5 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raps subs win it by 15. 134 points.

Comment

• I smell another 905 championship. Let the regular season begin!!

Comment

• Heard that my boy Malachi played well?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                            Heard that my boy Malachi played well?
                            Lol suddenly he’s your boy after he doesn’t have a terrible game

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              The Lowry thing is an elephant in the room. His decline began last year. Hope he can maintain the play of a top 10 pg for 2 more years
                              Early last season I made a few comments to the effect that Lowry was in decline and I was promptly roasted by a number of RR brethren. As I was a rookie I hung my head in shame and reserved further comment. But now.....he very obviously is in decline. What worried me about last night's tantrum was that before he left he took a bunch of bad shots and tried to force some passes resulting in ugly turnovers. Those weren't "rust" mistakes, those were poor judgement mistakes. I'm thinking that during the past few seasons Kyle was comfortable in the "me and Demar" co-alpha dog role. Demar scored more but it was arguable that Kyle was the better player and team leader. But now you've got Kawhi Leonard who is by far the better player and you can already see on the court and on the bench that the other players are looking to him as "the man". This has got to be very hard on Kyle's ego. I'm thinking that his performance last night looked a little desperate and when he failed, then he tantrummed and WANTED to get kicked out. Like the kid who is failing math and getting embarrassed acting out in the classroom. Hopefully he'll figure it out; he can be the point guard and a leader but not have to be top dog. In fact it will take a lot of the pressure off. But if he can't get there mentally then the Raptors need to trade him.....and soon. From what I've seen so far I'd be quite happy with Van Vleet or Wright running this team.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                Lol suddenly he’s your boy after he doesn’t have a terrible game
                                Unlike Bruno, I've never said anything bad about Malachi. Quote me.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X