Likes Likes:  590
Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1074

Thread: RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

  1. #921
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,716
    Likes (Given)
    5112
    Likes (Received)
    6532

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Thanks. I think he's in it to win it right now. His team looks very favorable on the stats projections. To quantify in one number, he had a 10% swing on Axel for example... Who's currently undefeated.
    Yeah I dunno dude. Fake News arguments aside, McGee looks like a player who could drop out of the rotation on any given day. Lopez is enjoying a resurgence but is shooting 10% better than his career - bit of a risk. Batum has been good this year but isnít anything special. Lillard is great but he is great mostly in easy categories other than his steals. I just donít see this as a great return for Giannis. His steal and block numbers are insane for a single player to be that good in two difficult categories.

    007 took on some better players than he gave up, but guys that donít exactly inspire a ton of confidence and are risky producers. For a player of Giannisís age, talent, situation - seems like he could have gotten better return on the open market.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

  2. #922
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,716
    Likes (Given)
    5112
    Likes (Received)
    6532

    Default

    Plus, I donít think Iím going to be undefeated after this week and that is largely because of Giannis. He is 2nd on his team in points, 1st in rebounds, 2nd in assists, 1st in steals and 2nd in blocks this week. His all around elite game is insane.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

  3. Likes Cody73 liked this post
  4. #923
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    If he wins another chip all that is irrelevant. I'd deal Giannis, Luka and Ben right now if it put me out in front for a title this season but that's me. Here is what I pointed out in my trade offer:


    https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...t=P&type=stats
    That is 007 versus you on the season to date. That did not look promising for him, losing 8-1. Here's a snap of what it looks like after the trade:

    https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...trade?trid=170
    007 is projecting to take the lead, with one cat he's losing being a toss up. Every cat he wins is because of the trade(indicated in green). This is straight from Yahoo, not fantasypros.

  5. #924
    Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,977
    Likes (Given)
    4580
    Likes (Received)
    1799

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    If he wins another chip all that is irrelevant. I'd deal Giannis, Luka and Ben right now if it put me out in front for a title this season but that's me. Here is what I pointed out in my trade offer:


    https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...t=P&type=stats
    That is 007 versus you on the season to date. That did not look promising for him, losing 8-1. Here's a snap of what it looks like after the trade:

    https://basketball.fantasysports.yah...trade?trid=170
    007 is projecting to take the lead, with one cat he's losing being a toss up. Every cat he wins is because of the trade(indicated in green). This is straight from Yahoo, not fantasypros.
    Giannis, luka, and simmons for ball? That should put you over the hump this year, and probably every year until he retires.

  6. Likes Mack North liked this post
  7. #925
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,716
    Likes (Given)
    5112
    Likes (Received)
    6532

    Default

    Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Giannis, luka, and simmons for ball? That should put you over the hump this year, and probably every year until he retires.
    Remember that draft night and everyone thought Fox was the risky PG?

    Fultz, Ball and Dennis Smith Jr - how they doing these days?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

  8. #926
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Giannis, luka, and simmons for ball? That should put you over the hump this year, and probably every year until he retires.
    Just Lonzo Ball? You don't have enough Balls to get this trade done.

  9. #927
    Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,977
    Likes (Given)
    4580
    Likes (Received)
    1799

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Remember that draft night and everyone thought Fox was the risky PG?

    Fultz, Ball and Dennis Smith Jr - how they doing these days?
    Ball's future is worth Anthony davis now, and denis smith junior just had another triple double before being traded to more playing time

  10. #928
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    11,368
    Likes (Given)
    868
    Likes (Received)
    2117

    Default

    The finals preview is going down to the wire...I've got a three-to-one man advantage over Axel for today, hopefully Westbrook and Ibaka will put up some rebounds and blocks
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  11. #929
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,246
    Likes (Given)
    13286
    Likes (Received)
    6510

    Default

    3 treys and 1 turnover away from getting the W. Just too many guys taking games off this week. Good one Apollo.

  12. Likes Apollo liked this post
  13. #930
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,581
    Likes (Given)
    2652
    Likes (Received)
    2230

    Default

    I took the L this week too. Too many bozo's taking days off for no good reason. Good job, Jimmy Balls.

  14. Likes Joey liked this post
  15. #931
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,581
    Likes (Given)
    2652
    Likes (Received)
    2230

    Default

    Playoff positioning the rest of the way is key. The unbeaten has fallen, I'm bout to make it 2 L's in a row for Axel.

  16. #932
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    11,368
    Likes (Given)
    868
    Likes (Received)
    2117

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Playoff positioning the rest of the way is key. The unbeaten has fallen, I'm bout to make it 2 L's in a row for Axel.
    I wouldn't mind that
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  17. #933
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,581
    Likes (Given)
    2652
    Likes (Received)
    2230

    Default

    Quote 007 wrote: View Post
    I wouldn't mind that
    I'm just looking to miss you guys in round one. I like my chances if im 4-6 spot.

  18. #934
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    3 treys and 1 turnover away from getting the W. Just too many guys taking games off this week. Good one Apollo.
    Good week. Maybe next season we can meet each other at full strength.

    This was an important win for me to avoid 007 & Axel in round one. I don't like my chances against anyone after the trade and injuries but I'd like to put up a decent fight.
    Last edited by Apollo; Sun Feb 3rd, 2019 at 07:40 PM.

  19. #935
    Raptors Republic All-Star James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Parkdale, T.
    Posts
    1,285
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    248

    Default

    I really wish 007 had reached out to me about Giannisí availability instead of being spellbound-by-Apollo into making an hypnoimpulsive transaction.

    Conley 1
    Rondo 1
    M. Gasol 2
    JRich 2
    Big Willy Megahertz 4

    FYI - A. Davis is not available.

  20. Likes koncept liked this post
  21. #936
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,716
    Likes (Given)
    5112
    Likes (Received)
    6532

    Default

    This is an interesting cross roads. Apolloís numbers people and Yahoo both seem to like the deal for 007 while it seems widely criticized by the collective owners of RR Dynasty.

    Will Apolloís fake news finally be vindicated in the eyes of the detractors or will they have the credibility of Mack Northís title hopes?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

  22. #937
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,581
    Likes (Given)
    2652
    Likes (Received)
    2230

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    This is an interesting cross roads. Apolloís numbers people and Yahoo both seem to like the deal for 007 while it seems widely criticized by the collective owners of RR Dynasty.

    Will Apolloís fake news finally be vindicated in the eyes of the detractors or will they have the credibility of Mack Northís title hopes?
    You guys are just a significant injury or 2 away from being in a predicament as well. Your time will come.

  23. #938
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,716
    Likes (Given)
    5112
    Likes (Received)
    6532

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    You guys are just a significant injury or 2 away from being in a predicament as well. Your time will come.
    Yeah but your team sucked before the injuries. Thatís an important difference.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

  24. Likes Miekenstien liked this post
  25. #939
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,581
    Likes (Given)
    2652
    Likes (Received)
    2230

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Yeah but your team sucked before the injuries. Thatís an important difference.
    Got me there.


  26. Likes Axel, Joey liked this post
  27. #940
    Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,977
    Likes (Given)
    4580
    Likes (Received)
    1799

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    This is an interesting cross roads. Apollo’s numbers people and Yahoo both seem to like the deal for 007 while it seems widely criticized by the collective owners of RR Dynasty.

    Will Apollo’s fake news finally be vindicated in the eyes of the detractors or will they have the credibility of Mack North’s title hopes?
    The number nerds see this year, we see young giannis on apollo's team for a decade.

    I like the trade for both. It does give 007 a great shot at this year's title. And apollo gets the best player.

    I was mostly surprised that no picks were sent out by apollo.

  28. Likes koncept liked this post
Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •