Likes Likes:  581
Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I know the lineup thing isn't me, as I just set my lineup for next week right now.
    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

2. Likes Joey liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I know the lineup thing isn't me, as I just set my lineup for next week right now.
    Yep, you're good to go! This week Drizz is the guilty party, but looks like he'll pull out the win anyway.
    Last edited by Joey; Sun Jan 6th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Creeds just pulled into the lead over the Posse. A win tonight puts the Creeds in a tie for the conference lead and 3rd in the league. If only Porzingis would come back.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And with that, jbml is the latest in the streak, as that Week 12 win moves Axel to 14-0 (sorry Miek and Tucas, but itís so)....
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And with that, jbml is the latest in the streak, as that Week 12 win moves Axel to 14-0 (sorry Miek and Tucas, but it’s so)....
    I just saw that we play next week. Looks like you're about to get Balled.

7. Likes Joey liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    The Creeds just pulled into the lead over the Posse. A win tonight puts the Creeds in a tie for the conference lead and 3rd in the league. If only Porzingis would come back.
    I had tied it back up, but then you got another... im hoping Collison has a block party vs Raps

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I had tied it back up, but then you got another... im hoping Collison has a block party vs Raps
    So close to getting the block on Norm at the end. Ah well, good matchup Apollo.

Come on stat corrections!

10. Likes Apollo liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If it makes you feel any better Mack, I would've beaten both of you this week ... sooo, that's a thing. Lol

12. Likes Axel liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    If it makes you feel any better Mack, I would've beaten both of you this week ... sooo, that's a thing. Lol
    Are you missing 4 players? Cause that's a thing!

14. Likes Joey liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

16. Likes Mack North liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yeah, he's definately not been missing his best player since last February.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe you get a rematch in the playoffs and both of us are at full health? It would be a good showdown.

19. Likes Mack North liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Week 13 Power Rankings

Changes:
    - Axel (-)
    - 007 (-1%)
    ^ Apollo (-)
    v Koncept (-2%)
    ^ Realizar (-1%)
    v Mack (-4%)
    - WJF (-)
    - Joey (-)

It will be interesting to see how things change after the big marquee matchup this week when the Creeds take on the Realuzars.
    Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 7th, 2019 at 08:24 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Changes:
    - Axel (-)
    - 007 (-1%)
    ^ Apollo (-)
    v Koncept (-2%)
    ^ Realizar (-1%)
    v Mack (-4%)
    - WJF (-)
    - Joey (-)

It will be interesting to see how things change after the big marquee matchup this week when the Creeds take on the Realuzars.
    So if I am reading this right, most teams at the top just drop % points relative to my team and that changes the standings, no one actually improves as much as donít lose as much as someone else. Realizar didnít improve, he just didnít lose as much as Mack for example.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If I understand correctly, right now you're rated most likely to win the league, so you're 100%. Everyone else sees +/- changes in comparison to that watermark. Earlier in the season before Dragic going down and before your trade I was top rated and you all were moving up and down based on my watermark(which is also subject to change).

The changes are all related to consensus player rankings and stat projections broken out into the nine stat cats. In reality, this is how games are won and so it make sense.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If I understand correctly, right now you're rated most likely to win the league, so you're 100%. Everyone else sees +/- changes in comparison to that watermark. Earlier in the season before Dragic going down and before your trade I was top rated and you all were moving up and down based on my watermark(which is also subject to change).

The changes are all related to consensus player rankings and stat projections broken out into the nine stat cats. In reality, this is how games are won and so it make sense.
    I think Axel's point was that not only is he at 100%, but last week everyone close behind him held steady at best, while many teams got relatively worse.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    I think Axel's point was that not only is he at 100%, but last week everyone close behind him held steady at best, while many teams got relatively worse.
    Yeah, no one in the top 8 actually increased their rating, Realizar leaped over Mack but not because he improved, but rather Mack dropped by more. Interesting considering the number of ďwin nowĒ moves that were made in last month.

Also the gap should change more once the fake news guys assess how the surprisingly productive Carroll replaces the ineffective Trey Lyles. Carroll has been top 50 ranked last week and top 75 for the last two weeks and really seems to be playing well.
    Last edited by Axel; Mon Jan 7th, 2019 at 11:45 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah, no one in the top 8 actually increased their rating, Realizar leaped over Mack but not because he improved, but rather Mack dropped by more.
    Injuries. You team is completely healthy. I'm missing arguably a top 10-15 player who rounds out some stats I'm lacking in right now(which makes him particularly more valuable to my team build), plus I lost former top 40 PG Dragic and then cut ties. So Dragic is gone, Porzingis probably isn't back until next season. Then 007 has also been hampered by injuries. Mack as usual hires his team trainer through Craigslist and is a total mess. Koncept has a bunch of injuries as well. Your wide margin here might be more circumstance than you think.
    Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 7th, 2019 at 11:48 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Injuries. You team is completely healthy. I'm missing arguably a top 10-15 player who rounds out some stats I'm lacking in right now(which makes him particularly more valuable to my team build), plus I lost former top 40 PG Dragic and then cut ties. So Dragic is gone, Porzingis probably isn't back until next season. Then 007 has also been hampered by injuries. Mack as usual hires his team trainer through Craigslist and is a total mess. Koncept has a bunch of injuries as well. It would be amusing is a couple of us got healthy and your luck in the injury department ran out.
    I donít think that would be particularly amusing in the least.

Iíve had injuries, LaVine and Lowry most recently and Love prior to that.

I should also get a good boost with Thibs firing freeing Saric from playing behind Taj Gibson.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don’t think that would be particularly amusing in the least.

I’ve had injuries, LaVine and Lowry most recently and Love prior to that.

I should also get a good boost with Thibs firing freeing Saric from playing behind Taj Gibson.
    Yeah, I actually edited that bit out but whatever. You haven't laughed at accident compilations(ladders, tree cutting, automobiles, boats, etc) on Youtube? Exactly. Hypocrite.

Anyway, the power rankings is a based what's left on tap, it's not based on your record and it's not based on what was going on earlier in the season.

Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread Information