Likes Likes:  590
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,061 to 1,074 of 1074

Thread: RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

  1. #1061
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    Power rankings update:


    Changes:
    - 007 (-)
    - Axel (+1%)
    - Koncept (-)
    - Mack (-)
    ^ jbml (-)
    v Joey (-2%)
    - WJF (-2%)
    - Apollo (+2%)

  2. #1062
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    Just noticed I can't see the image on my PC browser for some reason. Is anyone else having that problem?

    007 - 100%, Axel - 98%, Koncept - 90%, Mack - 84%, jbml - 81%, Joey - 81%, WJF - 76%, Apollo - 76%,
    Drizz - 73%, Miek - 57%, Dan - 56%, Coach - 53%, Cody - 51%, Tucas - 45% & Skywalker - 43%.

    Oh if only I went after Skywalker's pick last year when it was worth a fraction of what it is right now.

  3. #1063
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    Speaking of the draft, if it all ended today, and the lotto were determined based on the standings, 10 out of the 16 picks would go to three teams and the draft order would be:

    1. Cody
    2. Coach
    3. Dan(Miek)
    4. Coach(Skywalker)
    5. Dan
    6. Coach(Tucas)
    7. Drizz
    8. Skywalker(Joey)
    9. WJF
    10. jbml
    11. Coach(Realizar)
    12. Dan(Apollo)
    13. Skywalker(Mack)
    14. Koncept
    15. Skywalker(Axel)
    16. 007


    Right now seven teams have sold out of the draft. Not much confidence in this class.

  4. #1064
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,344
    Likes (Given)
    148
    Likes (Received)
    543

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Speaking of the draft, if it all ended today, and the lotto were determined based on the standings, 10 out of the 16 picks would go to three teams and the draft order would be:

    1. Cody
    2. Coach
    3. Dan(Miek)
    4. Coach(Skywalker)
    5. Dan
    6. Coach(Tucas)
    7. Drizz
    8. Skywalker(Joey)
    9. WJF
    10. jbml
    11. Coach(Realizar)
    12. Dan(Apollo)
    13. Skywalker(Mack)
    14. Koncept
    15. Skywalker(Axel)
    16. 007


    Right now seven teams have sold out of the draft. Not much confidence in this class.
    I own jbmlís Pick, the sheet just hasnít been updated yet

  5. #1065
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    11,351
    Likes (Given)
    868
    Likes (Received)
    2116

    Default

    Miek owns my pick as well
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  6. #1066
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,581
    Likes (Given)
    2652
    Likes (Received)
    2230

    Default

    While we're at it, I own Cody's 2019 pick.

  7. Likes Joey, DanH, Apollo liked this post
  8. #1067
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    Quote 007 wrote: View Post
    Miek owns my pick as well
    Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I own jbml’s Pick, the sheet just hasn’t been updated yet
    Noted:
    1. Cody
    2. Coach
    3. Dan(Miek)
    4. Coach(Skywalker)
    5. Dan
    6. Coach(Tucas)
    7. Drizz
    8. Skywalker(Joey)
    9. WJF
    10. Tucas(jbml)
    11. Coach(Realizar)
    12. Dan(Apollo)
    13. Skywalker(Mack)
    14. Koncept
    15. Skywalker(Axel)
    16. Miek(007)


    Eight teams are in the draft and eight are not. People buying into the negative reviews outside the top couple picks, maybe? It's gonna be the Coach & Dan Show assuming Coach survives the LineupGate scandal.
    Last edited by Apollo; Wed Feb 20th, 2019 at 03:46 PM.

  9. #1068
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,716
    Likes (Given)
    5112
    Likes (Received)
    6532

    Default

    Iíll update the cap sheet when I get back from vacation in a few days. Just got back to the villa after a day of Disney. Time for pizza, beer and hot tub.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

  10. #1069
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,581
    Likes (Given)
    2652
    Likes (Received)
    2230

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Iíll update the cap sheet when I get back from vacation in a few days. Just got back to the villa after a day of Disney. Time for pizza, beer and hot tub.
    Sounds awesome.

    Congrats on the team name change by the way - Axel's Mickey Mouse Club has such a nice ring to it.

  11. Likes Axel, koncept, Apollo liked this post
  12. #1070
    Raptors Republic All-Star koncept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    1,242
    Likes (Given)
    646
    Likes (Received)
    394

    Default

    offering my pick for a player on a one year deal who's a significant upgrade.
    in masai we trust

  13. #1071
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,716
    Likes (Given)
    5112
    Likes (Received)
    6532

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Sounds awesome.

    Congrats on the team name change by the way - Axel's Mickey Mouse Club has such a nice ring to it.
    Legendary. Unrelenting. Had both Brittney and Christina. Iíll take it.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

  14. #1072
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    Quote koncept wrote: View Post
    offering my pick for a player on a one year deal who's a significant upgrade.
    You might have to elaborate a little. A pylon may be considered a significant upgrade to Mario Hezonja.

  15. Likes Mack North, koncept liked this post
  16. #1073
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,581
    Likes (Given)
    2652
    Likes (Received)
    2230

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Legendary. Unrelenting. Had both Brittney and Christina. Iíll take it.
    Disney has really changed you bro, who are you? You totally misinterpreted that...

    To quote the meaning of the term from the trusted Urban Dictionary:

    Mickey Mouse - Substandard, poorly executed or organized. Amateurish.

    "Who's in charge of this mickey mouse operation, anyway?"

  17. #1074
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,233
    Likes (Given)
    2723
    Likes (Received)
    3474

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Disney has really changed you bro, who are you? You totally misinterpreted that...

    To quote the meaning of the term from the trusted Urban Dictionary:

    Mickey Mouse - Substandard, poorly executed or organized. Amateurish.

    "Who's in charge of this mickey mouse operation, anyway?"
    His season is likely to end like Splash Mountain: lots of buildup with a nosedive at the end.

  18. Likes Mack North liked this post
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •