Likes Likes:  581
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1060

Thread: RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

  1. #961
    Super Moderator Cody73's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    5,148
    Likes (Given)
    1526
    Likes (Received)
    760

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Big winner of the day? The Cody73ers. Caleb Swanigan finally gets dealt to a team that will use him. MIP 2019!
    I love the sarcasm, but at least he should get time down in Stockton for the rest of this year and then next summer have his chance to break the Kings rotation.

    It was a miss by me but one I can look past when I got Zion in the horizon
    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

  2. Likes Joey, Apollo liked this post
  3. #962
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,578
    Likes (Given)
    2650
    Likes (Received)
    2224

    Default

    Quote Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I love the sarcasm, but at least he should get time down in Stockton for the rest of this year and then next summer have his chance to break the Kings rotation.

    It was a miss by me but one I can look past when I got Zion in the horizon
    Don't jinx yourself about Zion. RJ is gonna be the better pro anyways...

    Swanigan ain't getting mins over our beloved Harry Giles and Bagley... not sure how he fits out there either.

  4. #963
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,235
    Likes (Given)
    13266
    Likes (Received)
    6507

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Don't jinx yourself about Zion. RJ is gonna be the better pro anyways...

    Swanigan ain't getting mins over our beloved Harry Giles and Bagley... not sure how he fits out there either.
    Harry Giles is a scrub. Wouldn't take much to boot him from the rotation I wouldn't think.

  5. #964
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,578
    Likes (Given)
    2650
    Likes (Received)
    2224

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Harry Giles is a scrub. Wouldn't take much to boot him from the rotation I wouldn't think.
    Oh i know he's a scrub, but much more upside than Swanigan at this point if you ask me.

  6. #965
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,226
    Likes (Given)
    2721
    Likes (Received)
    3471

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    wow, 3 years for that broken down player? You better hope he signs with some junk team where he can get PT. It doesn't appear to be coming with Denver, they've got a log jam of guys producing in the backcourt already.
    It's really only two years, this season is almost over. He's worth the risk even if he can deliver 80% of what he was a couple seasons ago. I'm hoping I get him back this season but that's just bonus. At the end of the day the risk is small and it allows me to use my FAAB on something else.

  7. #966
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,235
    Likes (Given)
    13266
    Likes (Received)
    6507

    Default

    Love Fultz in Orlando. I always wanted him there. Even over Phoenix. Couldn't be happier with this move. Once healthy, he should have the ball in his hands ALOT.

    Also happy Kanter will have his pick to sign. I expect he'll value PT over playoffs. Curious to see where he lands.

    Clippers moving Boban and dropping Gortat is fantastic for Harrell and Zubac. I basically own all 48 minutes of the Clippers C position now. Lol

    All in all. I'm pleased I guess.
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Feb 7th, 2019 at 08:00 PM.

  8. Likes Cody73 liked this post
  9. #967
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    11,348
    Likes (Given)
    868
    Likes (Received)
    2115

    Default

    No one on my team got moved...Ibaka might take a hit with Gasol coming in and McGee will be starting again with Zubac gone, so that will hopefully end up being a net wash. I'm glad Lou Will stuck with the Clippers
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  10. #968
    Super Moderator Axel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,714
    Likes (Given)
    5111
    Likes (Received)
    6532

    Default

    I’m not happy about the deadline.

    Tobias has been super consistent and productive in LA - won’t be as impactful in Philly.

    Harrison Barnes landing in Sac may have a hit on both Hield and Fox (less likely on Fox).

    That scares me more than any move made in RR Dynasty.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

    If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

  11. #969
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,235
    Likes (Given)
    13266
    Likes (Received)
    6507

    Default

    Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Love Fultz in Orlando. I always wanted him there. Even over Phoenix. Couldn't be happier with this move. Once healthy, he should have the ball in his hands ALOT.

    Also happy Kanter will have his pick to sign. I expect he'll value PT over playoffs. Curious to see where he lands.

    Clippers moving Boban and dropping Gortat is fantastic for Harrell and Zubac. I basically own all 48 minutes of the Clippers C position now. Lol

    All in all. I'm pleased I guess.
    Forgot to mention that Beal is now the only player left on the Wizards, so that should be good for his fantasy value as well ... Haha

  12. #970
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,343
    Likes (Given)
    148
    Likes (Received)
    543

    Default

    Bojan Bogdanovic is available if any contender is looking to add 20ppg with some 3’s.

  13. #971
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,343
    Likes (Given)
    148
    Likes (Received)
    543

    Default

    Also willing to move Rose for the right offer

  14. #972
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,226
    Likes (Given)
    2721
    Likes (Received)
    3471

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    wow, 3 years for that broken down player? You better hope he signs with some junk team where he can get PT. It doesn't appear to be coming with Denver, they've got a log jam of guys producing in the backcourt already.
    Sounds like someone is bummed about carrying his contract next year because he couldn't wait a little longer:

    Isaiah Thomas is nearing his return from a lingering hip injury, and he's reportedly on track to play in his first game of the season later this month. The next step in making his Denver Nuggets debut includes a rehab assignment in the G League.

    The Athletic's Nick Kosmider reports that Thomas won’t actually play in any G League games, but it will allow him some practice time with a G League team.
    https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/isaiah-...1537.html?_amp

  15. #973
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,578
    Likes (Given)
    2650
    Likes (Received)
    2224

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Sounds like someone is bummed about carrying his contract next year because he couldn't wait a little longer:


    https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/isaiah-...1537.html?_amp
    I listened to Fake News Yahoo.. they said he has no timetable for a return and things dont look good for this season. The day I dropped him he comes out saying 25 days or whatever.

    I could not afford having 2 injured players anymore. Sure theres some regret cause I held onto him for so long, but he hasnt been right for 2 years now.

  16. #974
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,226
    Likes (Given)
    2721
    Likes (Received)
    3471

    Default

    Quote Axel wrote: View Post
    That scares me more than any move made in RR Dynasty.
    Wow, then it must scare you tremendously.

  17. #975
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,226
    Likes (Given)
    2721
    Likes (Received)
    3471

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I listened to Fake News Yahoo.. they said he has no timetable for a return and things dont look good for this season. The day I dropped him he comes out saying 25 days or whatever.

    I could not afford having 2 injured players anymore. Sure theres some regret cause I held onto him for so long, but he hasnt been right for 2 years now.
    I'm willing hobble along without him right now. I somehow beat Joey without two of my stars and now this week I'm four men down and I still might have enough to squeak past the Champs. Next year when I get everyone back and Thomas is getting his 25MPG this will look like a smart move.

  18. #976
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,578
    Likes (Given)
    2650
    Likes (Received)
    2224

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm willing hobble along without him right now. I somehow beat Joey without two of my stars and now this week I'm four men down and I still might have enough to squeak past the Champs. Next year when I get everyone back and Thomas is getting his 25MPG this will look like a smart move.
    He's certainly worth a flyer since you've basically mailed in hopes of a title this season.

  19. #977
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,235
    Likes (Given)
    13266
    Likes (Received)
    6507

    Default

    Man, now Fizdale is killing Vonlehs value too? Anyone on the Knicks is toxic right now. God damn.

  20. #978
    Super Moderator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    23,226
    Likes (Given)
    2721
    Likes (Received)
    3471

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    He's certainly worth a flyer since you've basically mailed in hopes of a title this season.
    Based on how I handled Joey and how I'm hanging with Koncept you better hope you don't get me in round one!

  21. #979
    Super Moderator Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Home of the 905
    Posts
    8,578
    Likes (Given)
    2650
    Likes (Received)
    2224

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Based on how I handled Joey and how I'm hanging with Koncept you better hope you don't get me in round one!
    Have ya seen my stats this week?

  22. #980
    Raptors Republic All-Star koncept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    1,241
    Likes (Given)
    644
    Likes (Received)
    394

    Default

    Vonleh had one hell of an improvement season. Looks like they’re going witn the deandre Mitchell mentor ship the rest of the way. Vonleh is legit though, good dynasty hold. He’s so good they’re not going to play him to tank properly haha.

    ..., never trust the knicks

  23. Likes Joey liked this post
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •