Likes Likes:  590
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1074

Thread: RR Dynasty League - Season 7!

Raptors Republic All-Star koncept's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

also through 2 knee season ending knee surgeries...to being DNPCD on Chicago.... all this patience might pay off for Jabari Parker in Washington.
    in masai we trust

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote koncept wrote: View Post
    Vonleh had one hell of an improvement season. Looks like they’re going witn the deandre Mitchell mentor ship the rest of the way. Vonleh is legit though, good dynasty hold. He’s so good they’re not going to play him to tank properly haha.

..., never trust the knicks
    Ya, I still see Vonleh being a solid fantasy role player that can do a little bit of everything, assuming he manages to get out of New York. Both Vonleh and Kanter were ruined by Fizdale. Pretty bummed about it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That Dubya feels pretty darn good!

What do you get when you take the Axe out of Axel?

4. Likes koncept, Axel, Apollo liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    That Dubya feels pretty darn good!

What do you get when you take the Axe out of Axel?

Bravo on the big W. That celebration shows how good Axel's team has been up to the last two weeks. Is this a football dyansty dťjŗ vu?

6. Likes Mack North liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wonder where Fantasy Pros will rank me this week? Probably no higher than 9th is my guess.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Coach - set yo lineups for the 2 weeks please!

9. Likes Joey liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I find the disparity in the league pretty crazy right now. Thereís really only 9 teams contending for 8 playoff spots. Any of those 9 teams could feasibly upset any other in the playoffs, but the bottom 7 are just so far behind.

Like if I beat Cody and Joey beats drizz, I jump to 10th this year, 2 spots out of the playoffs. Which is crazy because despite me making what I consider to be some decent moves this year, I didnít win a week at all last season and I donít feel that my team is THAT much better. I also havenít won a game against anyone not in the bottom 7. Just feel like my team isnít as good as my record(even though my record isnít that good).

That pick I traded away doesnít look like itís going to bite me as bad anymore barring some bad lottery luck

Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    That pick I traded away doesn’t look like it’s going to bite me as bad anymore barring some bad lottery luck
    Don't end paired to memphis and you will be fine.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I wonder where Fantasy Pros will rank me this week? Probably no higher than 9th is my guess.
    You're ranked 5th so far this week; jbml has a very slight lead over you and then we're into the top tiers of 007, Axel & Koncept. I'll posted this week's rankings tomorrow so who knows maybe you get bumped up a little more into fourth.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I find the disparity in the league pretty crazy right now. There’s really only 9 teams contending for 8 playoff spots. Any of those 9 teams could feasibly upset any other in the playoffs, but the bottom 7 are just so far behind.

Like if I beat Cody and Joey beats drizz, I jump to 10th this year, 2 spots out of the playoffs. Which is crazy because despite me making what I consider to be some decent moves this year, I didn’t win a week at all last season and I don’t feel that my team is THAT much better. I also haven’t won a game against anyone not in the bottom 7. Just feel like my team isn’t as good as my record(even though my record isn’t that good).

That pick I traded away doesn’t look like it’s going to bite me as bad anymore barring some bad lottery luck
    I am wondering whether because the lotto odds has been spread out more will that entice MORE teams to take a knee in hopes of a franchise changing player like Zion? For example, one through three have equal odds at 14% and fifth has 10.5% odds. Eight has a 5% chance at the #1, that's about twice better than last year where as the worst team will see odds about half as good as past years. Arguably, a team with a shot at making the playoffs but no hope of winning MIGHT be better off taking the knee through a legit method in order to get that 5-8% shot as the 7th or 8th worst team. For this reason it might not be a bad idea to tie our trade deadline to the real NBA deadline in order to make it impossible for teams to trade their way out of the playoffs when things are much more clear.

All that said, in my opinion I think pre-draft lotto picks from average teams have increased in value now where as picks from bad teams have decreased in value. If someone had traded for Joey's or WJF's pick in the offseason they probably would have paid far less than they would for a Miek or Cody pick but in terms of bang for your buck the value is with the Joey and WJF pick (if it lands in the lotto) based on the odds around getting in that top two draft slots.
    Last edited by Apollo; Mon Feb 11th, 2019 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Adding some commentary around the trade deadline timing.

Raptors Republic All-Star koncept's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I wasn't going to hype up Mack North for beating Axel's powerhouse. not even if he had 750+ PTS to do it. no way no how.

But once I saw he added the 2017-18 championship veteran in Allen Crabbe, I knew he was for real.
    in masai we trust

15. Likes Axel liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote koncept wrote: View Post
    I wasn't going to hype up Mack North for beating Axel's powerhouse. not even if he had 750+ PTS to do it. no way no how.

But once I saw he added the 2017-18 championship veteran in Allen Crabbe, I knew he was for real.
    If I had any years left to give I would sign him to 3 or 4 this time. He is a true King in the North and looks forward to ousting you in the playoffs.

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bojan Bogdanovic is available if any contender is looking to add 20ppg with some 3ís.
    Edit: PLAYER OF THE WEEK Bojan Bogdanovic is available for trade

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Changes:
    - 007 (-)
    - Axel (+2%)
    - Koncept (+5%)
    ^^ Mack (+5%)
    - Joey (+3%)
    vv jbml (-2%)
    - WJF (+3%)
    ^^ Apollo (+4%)

Out:
    vv Realizar (-)

Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post

Changes:
    ^ 007 (+5%)
    v Axel (-5%)
    ^ Koncept (-3%)
    v jbml (-5%)
    - Joey (-3%)
    ^ Mack (-3%)
    ^ WJF (-3%)
    ^ Realizar (-5%)

Out:
    vvvv Apollo (-12%)

Analysis:
    After an eight player blockbuster trade was sealed last night involving Dame Lillard, Brook Lopez, Nic Batum & JaVale McGee heading to 007 in exchange for Giannis & filler, the landscape of the RRBA has change drastically. 007 made this all in move on a few more chips and projections show it paying off in a big way as he set a new high mark, which saw the whole league lose traction. Every team in contention for the playoffs dropped 3-5%, including the league's only undefeated team, who dropped 5%. One exception, the Creeds dropped a full 12% and that totals a 21% drop over the last two weeks. Expect them to make some short term moves in order to be respectable in round one.
    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post

Changes:
    - 007 (-)
    - Axel (+2%)
    - Koncept (+5%)
    ^^ Mack (+5%)
    - Joey (+3%)
    vv jbml (-2%)
    - WJF (+3%)
    ^^ Apollo (+4%)

Out:
    vv Realizar (-)
    just to add that the imperials are up from 14th to 11th, and gained 5%. ignoring us doesn't make us go away.

20. Likes Apollo liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I dropped Kenrich Williams by accident on Friday night, looks like 007 won those sweepstakes on this waiver period. 4 bids of $0 lost to his $10. Welp, I hope Stanley Johnson overtakes him for PT in the coming week.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    just to add that the imperials are up from 14th to 11th, and gained 5%. ignoring us doesn't make us go away.

23. Likes Miekenstien, Mack North, koncept liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    I didnít think the list went down that far.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

25. Likes Miekenstien liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Man, that one win I gave to koncept by missing my lineups is really going to come back to haunt me ... god damn. Lol

Apollos rankings should trump Yahoo ... all in favour? Lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Man, that one win I gave to koncept by missing my lineups is really going to come back to haunt me ... god damn. Lol

Apollos rankings should trump Yahoo ... all in favour? Lol
    The Fake News Media will never win!

28. Likes Joey, koncept liked this post
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information