Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #1: Cleveland Cavaliers 104 - Toronto Raptors 116 (1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Oh it has to be Kawhi. It was Kawhi last during pre-season, anyway.
    Yeah he just takes derozans place at the back.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Yeah he just takes derozans place at the back.
      I just remembered another much more important reason why JV needs to start. He usually got called first last year (IIRC) and did this goofy thing where as the other starters were announced, he'd hold his hand up as high as he could for a high five, and his teammates had to jump to get his hand and especially with Lowry it was hilarious.

Screw the (many, significant) basketball reasons. Start the man for the intro silliness.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Not in this game, but I'd kind of like to see the blossoming of the fabled "Minnesota Kevin Love" and see Love put up a great year for this Cavs team, maybe lead them to sneak into a playoff spot.

(incidentally, then maybe we could have the great satisfaction of sweeping them in the 1st round). I kind of like K-Love, he always seems like a decent/honest guy in interviews, be fun to see him lead a team by himself.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          I just remembered another much more important reason why JV needs to start. He usually got called first last year (IIRC) and did this goofy thing where as the other starters were announced, he'd hold his hand up as high as he could for a high five, and his teammates had to jump to get his hand and especially with Lowry it was hilarious.

Screw the (many, significant) basketball reasons. Start the man for the intro silliness.
          Lowry jumping for JV was the best! Now I'll be sad.

Og..Kawhi...Serge.. it will be a serious lineup intro lol

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            87 points for Philly lol
            I know it's only 1 game but Fultz looked horrendous out there. 4 points in 24 something mins?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lowry jumping for JV was the best! Now I'll be sad.

Og..Kawhi...Serge.. it will be a serious lineup intro lol
              I love that hilarious thing I've seen Lowry do (sometimes, always?) where he fully slides along the floor and makes everyone give him a high five from low down. That alone will lighten up the intros. Kawhi, Serge, OG, better get down there. Actually maybe should give Serge a pass since we gotta save his knees.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                I know it's only 1 game but Fultz looked horrendous out there. 4 points in 24 something mins?
                He looked fairly good in preseason. I think he’ll be fine but we’ll have to wait and see. It was a tough matchup for him, and Ben Simmons dominates the ball so much that it kind of mitigates Fultz’s strengths.

Comment

• Anybody know the status of Wright? Hopefully it's not "next man up" like Casey used to do and just plugs his minutes into Powell. We have enough depth that those minutes can be spread throughout the other guys but maybe he'll want more ball handling (nurse)

Comment

• I dont know why but I have a gut feeling we are going to lose tonight and Tristan Thompson is going to say "I told you we are still number 1"....

Even if its just 1 game, hopefully no one loses their shit and start asking for trades lol

Comment

• Let's start the tank for the Cav's shall we?

Comment

• Spark wrote: View Post
                        I dont know why but I have a gut feeling we are going to lose tonight and Tristan Thompson is going to say "I told you we are still number 1"....

Even if its just 1 game, hopefully no one loses their shit and start asking for trades lol
                        Get tha bleep outta here!

Comment

Anybody know the status of Wright? Hopefully it's not "next man up" like Casey used to do and just plugs his minutes into Powell. We have enough depth that those minutes can be spread throughout the other guys but maybe he'll want more ball handling (nurse)
                          Wright is still questionable
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I dont know why but I have a gut feeling we are going to lose tonight and Tristan Thompson is going to say "I told you we are still number 1"....

We ain't losing the home opener against that shit team hell no

This is not a trap game players should be jacked

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Gonzz are you Gonzz from the Jays site? They stopped comment sections there
                              No just this sight.Wanted to wish everybody a happy cannibis day and a great start of season day.Checked out the jays sight a few times last year when they were relevant.

Comment

Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave.....

Comment

Working...
                                X