Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #1: Cleveland Cavaliers 104 - Toronto Raptors 116 (1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Gonzz are you Gonzz from the Jays site? They stopped comment sections there
    Lol! I wonder why they would ever do such a thing.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Yeah he just takes derozans place at the back.
        In the Montreal game he didn't even wait to be announced he just went.

Comment

• Interesting.....another f#*’n tea leaf to read. Does he become part of the team intro routine or does he just do his own thing?

Comment

• Interesting.....another f#*’n tea leaf to read. Does he become part of the team intro routine or does he just do his own thing?

Comment

• Im guessing OG and JV get the start tonight

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Yep Durant killed his reputation, the NBA playoffs, and the most exciting player I've seen in my lifetime. In one move.

"My next chapter" foh
                  Exactly. KD has a permanent shit stain on anything he accomplish. What a weak minded baby.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Kawahi goes for 20.
                    Kyle hits at least 3 moneyballs..
                    Pascal serves notice...
                    JV puts up his standard double double

Raps win by double digits.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      We're 12 point favorites tonight. Going to be an ass-kicking. Let's go!
                      I'll take the over

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Exactly. KD has a permanent shit stain on anything he accomplish. What a weak minded baby.

And how should we view Curry, Klay and Draymond for recruiting KD? And then Cousins?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          And how should we view Curry, Klay and Draymond for recruiting KD? And then Cousins?
                          If you think KD/Cousins is in the same boat as those guys there's nothing for me to say.

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                            Not in this game, but I'd kind of like to see the blossoming of the fabled "Minnesota Kevin Love" and see Love put up a great year for this Cavs team, maybe lead them to sneak into a playoff spot.

(incidentally, then maybe we could have the great satisfaction of sweeping them in the 1st round). I kind of like K-Love, he always seems like a decent/honest guy in interviews, be fun to see him lead a team by himself.
                            LeBron seemed to kind of suck his soul out over a short period of time when he reported to the Cavs. Great player or not, LeBron's NOT a great teammate.

Comment

• Hoping for a fun game.... there'll be some rust, but we should close this one out easily.

Bold prediction: JV goes for 20.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Spark wrote: View Post
                                I dont know why but I have a gut feeling we are going to lose tonight and Tristan Thompson is going to say "I told you we are still number 1"....

Even if its just 1 game, hopefully no one loses their shit and start asking for trades lol
                                The thought crossed my mind and then a loss to the Celtics would bring immediate and full panic mode. This is a must win game

Comment

Working...
                                X