Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #1: Cleveland Cavaliers 104 - Toronto Raptors 116 (1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    Lowry, Green, Kawhi, Siakam and JV. OG & Serge off the pine. No Delon Wright tonight.
    Perfect lineup

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post

the real winner of that trade. good for him.

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
        Spurs defense has the potential to be pretty bad. Demar, Rudy, and Aldridge. Should be interesting.
        Rudy, Aldridge, and Poeltl are all good defenders.

Comment

• Of all the young players they have I thin k Siakam has the most upside. I think he has Draymond Green type potential.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Rudy, Aldridge, and Poeltl are all good defenders.
            When I think of good defenders, Rudy Gay doesn't come to mind. I don't know his stats off hand, but I remember the "olay" defense

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
              Lowry, Green, Kawhi, Siakam and JV. OG & Serge off the pine. No Delon Wright tonight.
              Intresting choice by nick should be able to switch everything on d and help jv look like a really good defender. And somehow our bench gets even better with og taking pascals spot and ibaka filling in for purtle. Gonna have great 3 pt shootin in both lineups
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Siakam is starting

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Good for Jak.... hope he plays well cause 1. Fantasy & 2. Cause I miss him
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I wish spurs and wolves was on at a later time time really wanted to watch that one

Comment

• thats a genius move to start Siakam on Love.. love cant keep up with Siakam on transition and Siakam can guard Love on the perimeter/ 3 point line... but go ahead and post him up all you want with an aggressive defense playing passing lanes. Savage.

I already like this Nurse.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        I wish spurs and wolves was on at a later time time really wanted to watch that one
                        I'm interested in watching Doncic and the Mavs this year. See what the hype is all about.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• . LETS GO RAPTORS

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

I'm interested in watching Doncic and the Mavs this year. See what the hype is all about.
                            Tonight will be tough to judge Doncic- playing against the Suns.

Comment

• Five 3 point shooters starting.That’s right counting on Siakam to shoot 35-40 % this year.

Comment

Mavs should be a fun team to watch. Im sure im gonna find myself watching alot of spurs to see how our boys are doing

Comment

Working...
                                X