Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #1: Cleveland Cavaliers 104 - Toronto Raptors 116 (1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Siakam is a good ball handler in short bursts but this team needs Fred or Kyle on the floor at all times or at the very least Wright
    Yeah he is a good enough ball handler to go coast to coast or occasionally beat his man off the dribble, but you don’t want him to be the main ball handler.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      The clown at ESPN chimes in:

Human CAPSLOCK.

I swear I cannot listen to this man talk. Like I wanna smash my keyboard when I hear him

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
        Human CAPSLOCK.

I swear I cannot listen to this man talk. Like I wanna smash my keyboard when I hear him
        He would go away if people stopped sharing his videos and discussing how horrible he is lol

Same as Lavar last year. Generates thousand of clicks and comments so people can say "WOULD YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT LAVAR?!!?"

"Ok fine' says espn. From now on, nothing but feel good stories and profiles on lesser known players from Milwaukee and Portland. That's what you all want right?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He would go away if people stopped sharing his videos and discussing how horrible he is lol

Same as Lavar last year. Generates thousand of clicks and comments so people can say "WOULD YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT LAVAR?!!?"

"Ok fine' says espn. From now on, nothing but feel good stories and profiles on lesser known players from Milwaukee and Portland. That's what you all want right?
          Very true

Comment

• Lots of good thoughts on the game so far. One other quirk I noticed. It seemed like there were at least 3-4 possessions where the guys went for a gang rebound and the ball bounced around before losing possession. Not sure if this was random, a bigger focus on defensive rebounding or maybe just the difference of inserting another strong rebounder (Kawhi) into the lineup. Can’t to that against Boston.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Lots of good thoughts on the game so far. One other quirk I noticed. It seemed like there were at least 3-4 possessions where the guys went for a gang rebound and the ball bounced around before losing possession. Not sure if this was random, a bigger focus on defensive rebounding or maybe just the difference of inserting another strong rebounder (Kawhi) into the lineup. Can’t to that against Boston.
              Communication will help with that. Guys getting to know each other will help over time. Not a long term concern, but if they are still tripping over each other on Friday that sure won't help.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Lots of good thoughts on the game so far. One other quirk I noticed. It seemed like there were at least 3-4 possessions where the guys went for a gang rebound and the ball bounced around before losing possession. Not sure if this was random, a bigger focus on defensive rebounding or maybe just the difference of inserting another strong rebounder (Kawhi) into the lineup. Can’t to that against Boston.
                Our bigs aren't used to other guys helping on the glass (other than Lowry who they can usually out-reach for boards). A positive thing for them to get used to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

The clown at ESPN chimes in:

Would really love to debate this dude.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

SAS has been on the air for over 10 years and is on the biggest sports network in America. He isn't going away, too many people are tuning in and he voices the average american knee jerk reaction for entertainment value.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                      Would really love to debate this dude.
                      I dont think the world could handle that many hot takes in one room

Comment

SAS has been on the air for over 10 years and is on the biggest sports network in America. He isn't going away, too many people are tuning in and he voices the average american knee jerk reaction for entertainment value.
                        I know. That's my point. The news is dumb because people are dumb and we want dumb news. Simple.

Comment

• I like Screamin A Smith. His voice is like crashing waves when I need to unwind.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            I like Screamin A Smith. His voice is like crashing waves when I need to unwind.
                            Poetic justic, poetic justice.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Chicago just put 41 on the 6ers in the firstquarter
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Chicago just put 41 on the 6ers in the firstquarter
                                Philly is the Easts most overrated team. They lost a lot of depth after Embiid and Simmons they have a so so starting lineup (Covington and Saric are cool but nothing too special) and a shitty bench. Like really shitty Reddick is the only player I'd put in our rotation off their bench

Comment

Working...
                                X