Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #1: Cleveland Cavaliers 104 - Toronto Raptors 116 (1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Been saying this for awhile

[Lowe]: “You hear it from rival executives here and there: ‘Has Curry become underrated?’ I think there is truth to that, as absurd as it sounds. Curry is closer to LeBron than to the jumble of guys below Durant with whom he is often lumped.“
    Been sayin for a while that he's the 2nd best player in the game.

3 years ago, the debate was, LeBron or Curry? who's the best player in the world? NOTHING has changed. His stats are down the last 2 years because they now have the piece of shit Durant on their team - so we RARELY see vintage Steph anymore. Another reason to hate POS Durant.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
        Been sayin for a while that he's the 2nd best player in the game.

3 years ago, the debate was, LeBron or Curry? who's the best player in the world? NOTHING has changed. His stats are down the last 2 years because they now have the piece of shit Durant on their team - so we RARELY see vintage Steph anymore. Another reason to hate POS Durant.
        Yep Durant killed his reputation, the NBA playoffs, and the most exciting player I've seen in my lifetime. In one move.

"My next chapter" foh
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Been saying this for awhile

[Lowe]: “You hear it from rival executives here and there: ‘Has Curry become underrated?’ I think there is truth to that, as absurd as it sounds. Curry is closer to LeBron than to the jumble of guys below Durant with whom he is often lumped.“
          Curry's impact on the game isn't always obvious, especially because they have so many terrific players there, but his ability to place in space and shoot from anywhere distorts the game. You can make an argument that very few PGs have ever been able to do that. He's probably top-5 all time at his position.

As for where he stands, I don't think he's "underrated". I would guess most people view it as Lebron and then Curry, followed by Harden and Leonard and then some ordering of Durant, Westbrook, Davis, Giannis..... I'm not sure you can be underrated if you're generally considered better than anyone but Lebron.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
            Curry's impact on the game isn't always obvious, especially because they have so many terrific players there, but his ability to place in space and shoot from anywhere distorts the game. You can make an argument that very few PGs have ever been able to do that. He's probably top-5 all time at his position.

As for where he stands, I don't think he's "underrated". I would guess most people view it as Lebron and then Curry, followed by Harden and Leonard and then some ordering of Durant, Westbrook, Davis, Giannis..... I'm not sure you can be underrated if you're generally considered better than anyone but Lebron.
            I don't think that's where most people have him anymore though. Hes lumped in the 3 to 7 range that zach lowe describes.

See for yourself, RR did it a couple months ago https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...-in-the-NBA%94

Some guys didn't even put him in their top 5! C troop thinks he sucks lol. Just me and t rex holdin it down
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yep Durant killed his reputation, the NBA playoffs, and the most exciting player I've seen in my lifetime. In one move.

"My next chapter" foh
              Presumably Curry was also involved in recruiting Durant to GSW, so it's partially his own damn fault.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Philly still turns the ball over A LOT
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    That first WeTheNorth ad still gives me chills. This not so much.

Comment

Aside from a single 3, every 76er basket has been on the paint - missing 8 shots outside the paint.

Comment

Tatum is going to be a beast in this league.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ugly brick fest. Opening night jitters.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            Ugly brick fest. Opening night jitters.
                            Remember this for tomorrow night

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                              Tatum is going to be a beast in this league.
                              Time will tell, but Colangelo might have screwed the Sixers franchise for years with that deal. Tatum AND a 1st for Fultz. sheesh. Imagine Tatum, Embiid and Simmons. Thanks, BC.

Comment

Maybe its just cause i havent watched meanigful bball in so long but this is a great game would love to see another plyoff series this year
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X