Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #1: Cleveland Cavaliers 104 - Toronto Raptors 116 (1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAMEDAAYY, baby!!

We backkkkkk!!!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Looks like Lebron-Lite to me.

And tbh - not even *that* light.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

What will stand out with this team is their defense. IMO, this is a group built to withstand the pressure of the playoffs.

Gone are the days when the rest of the team will have to play patch up basketball just to hide the major flaw of their main cog.

I dream of the day that I dont have to watch iso stupid no defense basketball. Thank you Basketball Jesus for taking me to this moment.

Go Raptors !

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          And tbh - not even *that* light.
          Pretty much exactly Lebron, circa 2003-05.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

We made it fam! I've been excited since the minute I woke up
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Watched the entire Boston - 76ers game.
                Boston looks Really good. Tatum is incredible at his age. Like a 27 year old superstar. Irving couldn't make shots and Hayward was at half his capabilities, yet the Celtics toyed with the sixers however they wanted.
                Was a very fun game to watch. 3 different Celtics punked Embid in this game. Brown dunked on him and starred him down. Tatum hit a fadeaway over Embid and starred at him until Embid made eye-contact and lowered his head. Then Horford blocked Embid twice on a post-up attempt. It felt like the entire team was destroying him and his big mouth.

Can't wait for our matchup with the Celts.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                  We start the year playing Cleveland,reminds me of last year when a little homegrown got me through the losses,without a major reaction.Puff puff, we lost another game .Too bad.Happy legal cannibis day.Happy game day.
                  Gonzz are you Gonzz from the Jays site? They stopped comment sections there

Comment

We're 12 point favorites tonight. Going to be an ass-kicking. Let's go!

Comment

• I hope the introduction announcer guy does a sick one for kawhi tonight

"He is the 2 time defensive player of the year..
                      ."
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Brown didn't dunk on Embiid. Embiid blocked it but ball banked in.
                        Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Oct 17, 2018, 10:52 AM.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I hope the introduction announcer guy does a sick one for kawhi tonight

"He is the 2 time defensive player of the year..
                          ."
                          Will Kawhi be called last or Lowry? I'd bank on Kawhi but it's not a guarantee. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Will Kawhi be called last or Lowry? I'd bank on Kawhi but it's not a guarantee. Will be interesting to see what happens.
                            Oh it has to be Kawhi. It was Kawhi last during pre-season, anyway.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Oh it has to be Kawhi. It was Kawhi last during pre-season, anyway.
                              I always tuned in right around jump ball during preseason so missed that.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                I always tuned in right around jump ball during preseason so missed that.
                                I didn't even catch it on TV either, but I was at the Montreal game.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X