This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything weed

hopefully this is acceptable, should be right?

any grow tips? favourite strains?

i have a small set up of four plants that are different strains (aphgani, northernlights, bubblegum, and green crack) that i have bred for the past year and a bit. have a veg closet i retrofitted in the hot water tank, and a small flowering tent i bought on amazon. i clone flowering plants so the next generation can get super bushy without needing a large grow space. my lights aren't the best, what lights do others use? i have a couple red/blue lights i bought at costco.

i run 24 hour lights on the veg plants, but turn the red lights off at 18 hours. just simple timer extension cords i got at wal-mart.

when i first started growing cloning really intimidated me, but it ended up being super easy. so far the best advice i have been given from a friend was "relax, the plant wants to live"

Just made an order off of ocs.ca. Looking forward to it. Hope the Canada Post strike that's looming doesn't f*ck things up.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Just made an order off of ocs.ca. Looking forward to it. Hope the Canada Post strike that's looming doesn't f*ck things up.
      thanks for the link.

Comment

Looks like in Ontario you can only get pot legally online at the moment. Eventually 40 LCBO's across Ontario will be able to sell it. And then next year more. Ford is trying to pass a bill to allow private companies to sell it as well. So that's something to look out for.

We need competition to bring the prices down.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Looks like in Ontario you can only get pot legally online at the moment. Eventually 40 LCBO's across Ontario will be able to sell it. And then next year more. Ford is trying to pass a bill to allow private companies to sell it as well. So that's something to look out for.

We need competition to bring the prices down.
          i am thinking about opening a bakery next year when edibles are legal. i make great tasting/strong cookies, and really good caramels, but they are a bit big. working on banana bread, carrot cake, and brownies now.

one issue i am seeing is that ford is saying that i would have to buy government regulated weed to put into the foods, and couldn't use my own. i push about 3-5 ounces a plant right now, but wouldn't be able to sell it. i figured there would be permits to sell, but didn't think i would be forced to buy to cook, and then sell.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            i am thinking about opening a bakery next year when edibles are legal. i make great tasting/strong cookies, and really good caramels, but they are a bit big. working on banana bread, carrot cake, and brownies now.

one issue i am seeing is that ford is saying that i would have to buy government regulated weed to put into the foods, and couldn't use my own. i push about 3-5 ounces a plant right now, but wouldn't be able to sell it. i figured there would be permits to sell, but didn't think i would be forced to buy to cook, and then sell.
            Yeah that's whack. The stuff you grow is probably much better than the stuff the gov't is selling. I guess this is just a start. Hopefully through the years this gets relaxed.

With alcohol you need a permit before you can make and sell your own "moonshine". So worst case they should have you buy a permit to sell your own weed. Better than forcing you to use the government's weed.

Speaking of which.. I might have to start buying some weed stocks now

Comment

some tips for anyone interested in growing. cheap and easy.

cloning

a channel of chef derek butt, lots of good advice on making organic safe pesticides, and recipes for oil, and foods
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ6...FwH30nkxKQlm8Q

and the recipe i use for butter
              http://boards.cannabis.com/threads/m...-how-to.84275/

i tend to clone tops, and not branches. i get near enough 100% successful cloning with the method in the youtube video.

Comment

After tonight I'm taking a month off from smoking, just for fun (ie to prove to myself I can) and maybe reduce the amount in my bloodstream for driving impairment-testing purposes. Might try to track down some edibles.

Comment

I think edibles is a safer route if the person knows what they're doing. There are a lot of dangers with edibles however. I almost think edibles should be contained in drinks that can be bought at liquor stores. It would greatly reduce the risk to children, animals and people in general.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I think edibles is a safer route if the person knows what they're doing. There are a lot of dangers with edibles however. I almost think edibles should be contained in drinks that can be bought at liquor stores. It would greatly reduce the risk to children, animals and people in general.

Comment

I get scared outside after eating edibles. Prefer them at home on a day I have planned on doing nothing.

I think there is going to be some strict packaging rules, and there should be.

Comment

I had an edible candy on my dresser a few months back, left my place for about an hour and came home to the wrapper on the floor and the candy nowhere to be found. Needless to say, my dog got it and it just so happened to be his birthday. So now I have to hide edibles along with my beers, just so that he doesn't get them. The guy loves getting buzzed/drunk/high lol

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I had an edible candy on my dresser a few months back, left my place for about an hour and came home to the wrapper on the floor and the candy nowhere to be found. Needless to say, my dog got it and it just so happened to be his birthday. So now I have to hide edibles along with my beers, just so that he doesn't get them. The guy loves getting buzzed/drunk/high lol
                          Mack, it might be time to do a puppy intervention!

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            I get scared outside after eating edibles. Prefer them at home on a day I have planned on doing nothing.

I think there is going to be some strict packaging rules, and there should be.
                            I think people need to be educated on proper storage as well. If there are kids in the house it needs to be well out of reach like people should be doing with medications. That's my view on it anyway but I'm a pretty cautious Dad.

Comment

Mack, it might be time to do a puppy intervention!
                              He's just like dad. They'll have to drag us i there, kicking and screaming!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X