Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Pizza 73 is like someone vomited cardboard. I haven’t had it since I was old enough to buy my own pizza. Little Caesars is bad but nowhere near that bad, and Pizza Pizza is probably around the same or slightly better than Little Caesars.
        Pizza 73 is owned by Pizza Pizza, and I'm pretty sure they're the same Pizza, aren't they? I've only had it once, but it seemed to be the same.

Little Caesars is glorious greasy golden goodness - get whatever LC Pizza you want, but ask them to top it Crazy Bread style... it will change your life, and your entire understanding of reality.
        Last edited by Joey; Thu Oct 18, 2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Pizza 73 is owned by Pizza Pizza, and I'm pretty sure they're the same Pizza, aren't they? I've only had it once, but it seemed to be the same.

Little Caesars is glorious greasy golden goodness - get whatever LC Pizza you want, but ask them to top it Crazy Bread style... it will change your life, and your entire understanding of reality.
          Pizza 73 is just pizza pizza for Alberta lol pizza pizza bought them like 10 or 12 years ago
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Pizza 73 is just pizza pizza for Alberta lol pizza pizza bought them like 10 or 12 years ago
            Which is also around the time when they went to shit I might add lol
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

That’s a professional troll right there.

Comment

Quick shout out to Pizza Nova. For a chain, they've been doing great work over the past 7 -10 years.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

241 Pizza is the worst, I didn't even like it in high school when my only priority was getting as much pizza as I could for the least amount of money possible.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Stevens just trying to put a little extra pressure on our rookie coach.

Q:> Other than Kerr, Blatt, Lue & Pat Riley, what other coaches have made the NBA Finals in their first year coaching?

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Quick shout out to Pizza Nova. For a chain, they've been doing great work over the past 7 -10 years.
                      Pizza Nova is a pretty great chain for delivery pizza. They can be a bit on the pricier side though.

Pizzaville is great for quality and affordability. At least from my experiences. Much better than Pizza Pizza and not too pricey.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Pizza Nova is a pretty great chain for delivery pizza. They can be a bit on the pricier side though.

Pizzaville is great for quality and affordability. At least from my experiences. Much better than Pizza Pizza and not too pricey.

Pizzaville is also good. Excellent slices.

Mamma's is a small chain, and it's next level.

Once upon a time, Amato's was the king of the dot, but they suffered a tragic fall.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Pizzaville is also good. Excellent slices.

Mamma's is a small chain, and it's next level.

Once upon a time, Amato's was the king of the dot, but they suffered a tragic fall.
                          I've had very mixed experiences from Mamma's. A couple of times it was easily the worst pizza I have ever had in my life, so I stay away from them now.

Comment

Hmmm..

Comment

Speaking of length, this is now a thing:

Last edited by Joey; Thu Oct 18, 2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                Speaking of length, this is now a thing:

A real life Titan.

Comment

Working...
                                X