Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVV got ice in his veins!!

Comment

• I was about to say Freddy is looking pretty rough tonight and then he goes and does that.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• FREDDY!! Beast

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

• God damm i love freddy
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Shit I thought that was a goaltending but i'll take it.

Comment

• No one is interested in rebounding the goddamn ball.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That's it. Pump up that trade value on national TV, Serge.

Comment

• Ok..anyone think before tonight's game that you might be saying "Thank goodness for Serge" after the first half.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    I'm not just talking about offense. Ibaka is a better defender than JV and you know it.
                    With Serge as the C out there we cannot grab rebounds. Even defensive rebounds there's nobody there and they just get extra shots. I'd like to see the rebounding numbers in this game so far.

Comment

• FVV summa 3

Comment

• Kawhi's offense right now feels like DeRozan 2-3 years ago. Some really nice moves to get close to the basket, but a lot of misses and not a lot of playmaking. I also was expecting a few more 3's from him.

That being said he's in a different league defensively.

Comment

• Serge does look just fine when he's making a few shots. It would be nice if he was a little better at boxing out and rebounding.

Comment

• Game 2 of the season. We have a long road ahead of us.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              i have no idea what they're trying to do here. they have not had any offensive strategy all night
                              It’s Boston’s defense too. They’re doing a good job of blowing up most stuff we’re running
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                Ok..anyone think before tonight's game that you might be saying "Thank goodness for Serge" after the first half.
                                People forget that good Serge is really good. The problem is that this Serge only shows up about once every 4 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X