Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up my free fries today!

Notice:

Comment

Torassic1 wrote: View Post
      Picked up my free fries today!

Notice:

There are the times I wish I had a cell phone. Free french fries sounds awesome.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Wow, people still running with the narrative that Serge is a better defensive option on Love than JV after witnessing the complete opposite last spring in that playoff series? Cool, cool.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Does this mean you think Nurse has no clue what he's talking about?
          No, Nurse can't throw his player under the bus in a press conference. But Ibaka didn't play well. My guess is Nurse kept him in to try and help him play through a rough night.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Wow, people still running with the narrative that Serge is a better defensive option on Love than JV after witnessing the complete opposite last spring in that playoff series? Cool, cool.
            Yeah, they think JV struggles with Love. Frankly, most of our teams' struggles with Love over the years have had to do with us struggling with LeBron and big men frequently leaving Love open to help.

That should no longer be a big factor. With Love now the primary option it only helps the case for JV, who is our best post defender and significantly bigger/longer than Love. They'll have a hard time creating open 3s for Love, which is where he has done his damage against us.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Because hes in the way of wmcjs dream of 36 minutes and 18 shots a night for JV

He thought it was just that pesky Casey getting in the way, but he underestimated just how many morons are getting hired on as nba coaches
              No, he was in the way of our team being at its best. Don't be a fucking douchebag.

Maybe Nurse is a moron. So far he's coached 1 NBA game and didn't do well. I don't take it in blind faith that everyone in a certain position is intelligent and competent.

And answer me this, oh wise Keon, can you ever think of a championship team in NBA history willingly benching one of their top 5 players for a worse player just out of defensive matchup fear? I've been trying to think of an example since last night and can't.

And no one seems to talk about how Love can't handle JV. Why not put JV in against him and run the pick and roll at Love every time down the court, and make him have to battle JV on the glass all night? And again, Love will have less good shooting opportunities with a crappy team and no elite playmaker to set him up, so the biggest supposed issue JV would have with him will be naturally lessened compared to other years.

Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Oct 18, 2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

And answer me this, oh wise Keon, can you ever think of a team in NBA history willingly benching one of their top 5 players for a worse player just out of defensive matchup fear? I've been trying to think of an example since last night and can't.
                How bout miami with whiteside, clippers with Jordan, rockets with capela, cavs with Thompson, wizards with howard, I could keep going down the list. Those guys are all top 5 players on their team but are often pulled in crunch time when the other team is small
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

white men can't jump wrote:
                  Yes, a joke about me. Ie he was making fun of me and that was 100% the point of his post. It served no other purpose and wasn't in good humour. So if I manage to basically berate and attack him without a swear word, that's ok?

That's posting with finesse. Direct name calling is just low hanging fruit
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    How bout miami with whiteside, clippers with Jordan, rockets with capela, cavs with Thompson, wizards with howard, I could keep going down the list. Those guys are all top 5 players on their team but are often pulled in crunch time when the other team is small
                    Wtf kind of examples are this? Literally none of those teams were champions and many not even real contenders. So not really proving me wrong here at all.

The only example there that almost works is Thompson, but the Cavs actually did play him heavy minutes in the only Finals where they beat GSW.

*Sorry, didn't realize my previous post left out the word "winner" or "championship team". That's what I was trying to think of since last night.

Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Oct 18, 2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                          your regular day on RR
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

Lakers are looking sharp in their new unis.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I would bet that OG starts tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X