Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #2: Boston Celtics 101- Toronto Raptors 113 (2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    Raps were flying with JV playing until soon after the sweet behind the back pass he made. It was hype, fans were into it raps were rollin. Then hes off and big lead starts evaporating.

I was surprised at the fans too. Roof shudda blown off for kawhis intro. I think its getting too corporate. Looked into prices to take my son and its like fuk that.

Agree Pizza Nova is good for a chain plus they have hot sopreseta topping. Pizzaiolo is best chain imo. Family run its Pizza GiGi on Harbord hands down. 2nd choice is King Slice. Then theres some classic simple italian styled places. Bitondos near college. Vesuvios in junction and Cammarras up on Dufferin /Lawrence best crust ever.
    You can't mess with Bitondo's. Gigi is excellent as well. I forgot about Pizzaiolo - definitely a strong chain.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Pizzaiolo is great, but it is pricey for a delivery chain.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Raps were flying with JV playing until soon after the sweet behind the back pass he made. It was hype, fans were into it raps were rollin. Then hes off and big lead starts evaporating.

I was surprised at the fans too. Roof shudda blown off for kawhis intro. I think its getting too corporate. Looked into prices to take my son and its like fuk that.

Agree Pizza Nova is good for a chain plus they have hot sopreseta topping. Pizzaiolo is best chain imo. Family run its Pizza GiGi on Harbord hands down. 2nd choice is King Slice. Then theres some classic simple italian styled places. Bitondos near college. Vesuvios in junction and Cammarras up on Dufferin /Lawrence best crust ever.

I love how you succinctly addressed in one post the big (only) 3 topics of this game thread. 1. Ibaka 2. Fans suckage 3. Pizza

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Would be a great game for Kawhi to dominate. Their defence will be sharp. Hope ours will be as well.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Would be a great game for Kawhi to dominate. Their defence will be sharp. Hope ours will be as well.
              Would also be nice to see Kawhi lockdown Tatum - he's becoming their goto guy and getting all the hype.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Preach CJ.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Windhorst has a feature on the Raptors on ESPN this morning:
                    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ors-loaded-nba
                    think the winded horse got assigned to follow the Raptors for ESPN? He used to follow lebron for years but it seems he didnt follow him out west, theres been a ton of articles by winded horse about us so far.

If so, it's a good look that ESPN gave us a beat writer
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      think the winded horse got assigned to follow the Raptors for ESPN? He used to follow lebron for years but it seems he didnt follow him out west, theres been a ton of articles by winded horse about us so far.

Comment

I wonder if it has more to do with the fact that tonight’s game is an Espn game. We’ll see.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          I wonder if it has more to do with the fact that tonight’s game is an Espn game. We’ll see.
                          I'm sure it does, but this is 3rd or 4th feature on us since Kawhi acquisition by my recollection. Maybe Windhorst career assignment is "follow best player in East" lol
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Would also be nice to see Kawhi lockdown Tatum - he's becoming their goto guy and getting all the hype.
                            Would rather see OG/Siakam defend Tatum to start the game at least. No need to take the chance of Kawhi picking up early fouls. I wonder if Tatum will be guarding Kawhi?

Comment

I'm sure it does, but this is 3rd or 4th feature on us since Kawhi acquisition by my recollection. Maybe Windhorst career assignment is "follow best player in East" lol
                              Windhorst has been and will continue to be a suppository for Lebron James ...
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                But the Raptors don't have much depth according to T-Mac.
                                Did TMac actually say that? Wowzers.

Comment

Working...
                                X